? servers

? players online

New rules that i think should be implemented / suggestions

• Content Count:  7

I think it's pretty obvious that jailbreak needs some new rules. Some of these rules are inspired by a Swedish server called ''playpark'' overall their rules are pretty good and I think would be a good add-on to this server. There are also some plugins that I think might be needed too.

So here's the list.

GENERAL RULES

Ghosting should never be allowed (Even if alive) it just ruins the point of rebelling in cells which brings me to this point

It should not be allowed for ct's to be in cells at all till a certain amount of time which brings me the next point!

The rounds need more time. 5 minutes is not enough at all, to be honest, At least 8 minutes imo that means it should be allowed in cells at about 6:00.

Forcing death games: Forcing death games is needed I am pretty sure. There's nothing to do with t's if there are no death games, for example, if there's 4 t's and ct's / t's want to lr death games are needed. It's very boring to just run around the map swimming in pool and staying in isolation and stuff.

Freedays: Freeday should only be allowed once every 2 rounds. It becomes very boring for t's to have free days all the time.

Free damage / free kill: I am sick and tierd of people screaming FREE KILLER FREE KILLER, admins can't see everything that's going on and I think that should be a 5 minute mute atleast, and if there are no admins online, ct's should be allowed to tell the t's to be off-mic and if the t's arent of mic in 3 seconds the t violating the rule should be killed.

Giving out free days: You should not be allowed to give out free days to a single person in the middle of the round, this could be needed since some ct's just give out free days randomly.

Back to the time thing: Ct's should not be allowed to go in secrets till 6:00 it's basically impossible to go in secrets because people are scared that ct's are just sitting and camping there. If cells aren't opened by 7:00 shall be automatically a freeday (ct's can say if it's restricted or not)

Camping: Ct's should not be allowed to camp armory at all, grab your gun and utility (if there is) and go out of armory. Last ct's tho should be allowed to camp a spot for a max of 1 minute until they have to move.

Admins should always be allowed to speak even if t's aren't allowed to talk if it's something important / admin related.

All types of lr cheating should not be allowed. You are not allowed to kill someone that is in lr, if you hurt someone in lr / stand in the way you should be slain.

Isolation is counted as a cell before 6:00.

Zeus / grenades should be counted as a knife, ct's cannot kill t's for having a Zeus / nade, but if they use it ct's can kill them of course (with intent to harm).

There should be no difference between ramp or stairs but if there is both ramps and stairs ct's have to be more specific.

When you start an LR, rules told earlier don't apply anymore.

Lr prizes should be told before the t starts an lr, so if the t already started the lr and ct's haven't said there is a price if they win there is no price the ct's can't say there is a price when it has already started.

If you've lost a game you are not allowed to come back alive. T's should be allowed to ask ct's is they are allowed to come back alive and if it's a no it's a no (ct's are allowed to say come back and if they don't say the alive part ct's can kill the t who was a rebel)

CT RULES

If you take first order you need to know how to direct properly, know your orders (not forget them) and have read the rules (that applies to all ct's you need to read rules).

Gun planting is not allowed at all. All ct's that gun plant should be switched.

You should need to have a mic that works well to be ct, people without mics should be switched. I am tired of t's saying the got a free day and tell me to look in chat. And t's don't want orders in chat (atleast most of the times).

As a ct, you are not allowed to camp armory, secrets vents.

Ct's can give out a max of 3 penalty rounds.

Ct's are allowed to tell t's to mute mic but not chat.

Ct's are not allowed to punish all t's for 1 t's actions.

Ct's can't tell t's to kill a ct. For example, Ct's can't say that if you call that ct you get a free day.

If there is a death game for example 50/50 ct's have to type the answer in ct chat.

CTs must not enter cells/secrets or vents during the first 2 minutes of the round! (unless: free day, if someone rebelled under LR.'

CTs can not troll the t's by saying words that sound similar (for example Simon sells jump when they are supposed to say Simon says jump)

T's have 3 seconds to do the command the ct's want them to if they don't do it in 3 seconds they get warning shot and if they don't do commands in another 3 seconds they can be killed.

Ct always has to explain a death game shortly but well explained.

As ct, you are NEVER allowed to team kill.

Ct's do not have to countdown 3 seconds but if they do it has to be real seconds.

Terrorist RULES

If a T is spotted in armory they are automatically KOS

You need to tell the ct's if there are any special rules or not during LR

You are not allowed to LR on free days unless ct's say you are allowed to

If ct's bait t's are allowed to knife without anything happening to them, for example, a ct jumps on your head.

In LR's you need to give fair rules (No rules that give an advantage to one player)

Throwing a grenade at ct's makes you a rebel

T's are not allowed to tell where other t's are! No matter what.

Team killing is allowed but if you team kill ct's can kill you.

T's count as a rebel if they hold a weapon for longer than 3 seconds, this counts even after a finished lr, if you scope with the gun you also count as a rebel.

If you are rebelling you need to be active if all the other t's are rebelling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to talk about game rules but I realized I need to talk about plugins first

PLUGINS

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=108810 More lr game modes

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=168122#With Different days/game modes instead of the usual jailbreak stuff.

NEW DEATH GAMES

I have made several death games popular on this server including what's for dinner (originally named the food game)

Here are some new games that I think people would enjoy

Geo game

HOW IT WORKS: A ct types 1 letter and the t have to say a country that starts with that letter (Ct's can't say it's a specific country) T's have 5 or 10 seconds depending on what the ct prefers

Evil Simon says

HOW IT WORKS: It's identical to Simon says but you start with evil Simon says instead of Simon says and the last person to do the command dies, EXAMPLE: Evil Simon says type 123 in chat and the last one to type it dies.

Drunken Simon says

The first person to execute the command can choose a T to die by knifing them once.

50/50

It's in the name, the t has to choose between 2 options and if they guess it right the stay alive or if there are any prizes they get that but if they chose the wrong option they are gonna get killed (You have the type the right answer in ct chat).

Quiz

The t gets to chose a category and the ct asks a question in that category (the same thing as it was with 50/50 ct's have to type the answer in ct chat) If the ct doesn't know a question in that category the can ask for a new one.

Shaggy says

The ct asks a question and the T has to say yes or no with no doubts they have to answer directly. The wrong answer = death (before ct's say the question they have to type yes or no in ct chat)

The odd one

3 t's stand in a triangle and look away from each other and then a CT says the odd one. The one with the most glances dies.

The odd one with gifts

Works exactly like the odd one but there's a gift, the one with most glances can choose to keep or give to someone else ct's are not supposed to say what the gift is till the t has said if they want to keep it or no, For example: Ivan wants to give the gift to Ulper and ulper gets killed because the gift was death.

How i came to jail

The T explains how he came to jail and if ct's find it funny they can let him stay alive or if it wasn't funny they can kill the t (ct's need to vote in ct chat first!)

If it's a tie the one who started the death game get's to choose.

Guess the number

A ct types a number between 1-100 and the t who guesses the answer gets to choose a t who they want to die.

If you are confused with any of these suggestions/rules please be sure to tell me, it was a pain to translate everything. I hope atleast something gets implemented

EDIT: I forgot the last guard plugin, here's a quick sum of what it is: When Last Guard Rule is set the CT get HP in balance of the sum of HP of Terrors and all terrors become rebels. it's basically last ct but with extra hp. While last guard you have to be activly hunting T's

https://github.com/shanapu/MyJailbreak/wiki/Last-Guard-Rule

• Like 1
Edited by ROBERT

• Content Count:  5674

so what you're saying is you want us to make our server that is doing very well right now into a clone of every other server out there?

?

What does our server doing well have to do with anything? There's always room for improvement. He's also taking bits and pieces of a Swedish server's rules, not telling us to literally delete our rules and copy paste theirs.

Forgot to mention, if you read through, he brings up some pretty decent ideas. Not sure if I'm going to respond to everything but it's absolutely worth giving attention to this.

• Like 2
Edited by Dominic

• Content Count:  1583

?

What does our server doing well have to do with anything? There's always room for improvement. He's also taking bits and pieces of a Swedish server's rules, not telling us to literally delete our rules and copy paste theirs.

Forgot to mention, if you read through, he brings up some pretty decent ideas. Not sure if I'm going to respond to everything but it's absolutely worth giving attention to this.

If our server is doing well, clearly we're getting something right. I'm not going to use that to justify shutting down his ideas, but it would help if he had some reasoning as to why he thinks these would improve the server.

If our server is doing well, clearly we're getting something right. I'm not going to use that to justify shutting down his ideas, but it would help if he had some reasoning as to why he thinks these would improve the server.

We're getting something right, but it's not as if we're at the best possible performance we can be at. It's not as if we're the top Jailbreak server or are even close to getting there. For a few of them he did give explanations, but you're right, explanations for everything would've helped. That doesn't mean we still can't discuss it though.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  5375

?

the only take away I got from this is that the days plugin looks okay. a lot of the rules that he has listed are already covered by our rules in some form or another and I don't think that the bulk of the ones that he suggested that are not covered make sense for our server.

• Like 1

the only take away I got from this is that the days plugin looks okay. a lot of the rules that he has listed are already covered by our rules in some form or another and I don't think that the bulk of the ones that he suggested that are not covered make sense for our server.

Okay. While there isn't much to take away from your post in terms of feeding the discussion, that's a completely fair opinion to hold. I was just saying that your original post here was pretty unnecessary and it'd be nice to at least entertain the topics given how much time he probably spent making this and the potential for improvement to come out of this.

• Content Count:  712

^

most of the "suggestions" he wrote are already rules on our server like "you are kos if youre in armory as a t". some rules that wouldnt benefit the server are forcing death games, required to have a mic, and allowed to team kill as a terrorist. i like some of the death games you listed though; they could be played more frequently on the server but the ones that require multiple cts for like "how i came to jail" where multiple cts decide your fate. imo those types of death games can be unfair and biased.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5375

Okay. While there isn't much to take away from your post in terms of feeding the discussion, that's a completely fair opinion to hold. I was just saying that your original post here was pretty unnecessary and it'd be nice to at least entertain the topics given how much time he probably spent making this and the potential for improvement to come out of this.

I posted my opinion.

Whoever would like to discuss what this man presented is more than welcome to. I can understand how you would feel like I'm stifling discussion however that was not my intent. If you would like to discuss this further you can send me a pm seeing as this unnecessary conversation is further derailing this thread.

• Content Count:  7

I just want to clarify this. These are suggestions! I realized some of these rules had already been implemented half way doing it but I forgot to remove them. My goal for this is just 1 rule/suggestion to be implemented. Some rules don't make sense and don't fit the server. These are ideas and I don't want everything to be implemented. So the list is ideas for future rule updates/suggestions.

• Like 4
Edited by ROBERT

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.