? servers

? players online

[TTT] Fun Rounds

• Content Count:  361

I suggest that on TTT we have fun/special rounds for an hour a day for a week. We've already experimented with this on the server a few times with some of the Event team. I think that this could be a fun addition to the game mode occasionally so it doesn't get stale. These fun rounds could include - low grav, hyperspeed, high/low health and extra damage etc. The other servers get extra events and more traffic so it's understandable if the admins don't want to do anything.

• Content Count:  1266

This is a great idea, but TTT is sort of a game mode written in stone; not much you can do without changing it's very core. As for the fun rounds you named, they don't require extensive planning; simply inviting a higher up (AT+) to make these rounds is enough.

• Content Count:  5674

Sorry, can someone explain this whole "changing the core" mindset to me? We hosted a JB Knife Tournament twice now, it completely changes the gamemode. It's literally not Jailbreak anymore, it's just knife fighting. Are events being rejected because they change how TTT normally works?

I don't play TTT a lot, so I'm genuinely curious as to why I see this all the time.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

Sorry, can someone explain this whole "changing the core" mindset to me? We hosted a JB Knife Tournament twice now, it completely changes the gamemode. It's literally not Jailbreak anymore, it's just knife fighting. Are events being rejected because they change how TTT normally works?

I don't play TTT a lot, so I'm genuinely curious as to why I see this all the time.

JB's mechanics, and especially its maps, allow for more leeway in terms of events. Most events on TTT would be difficult to apply without completely removing the core gameplay mechanics. Things like fun rounds, I feel, are the best way to have an event on TTT, as it preserves the core goal of the server, while allowing more creative and downright hilarious gameplay.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  353

Fun rounds: Give Innocents 1 credit. Give Ts 3 credits at start of round.

Innocents have more fun = 65% of the server having more fun.

Edit:

Revision 1: Spawn all innos with a taser. Spawn all Ts with c4.

Revision 2: Spawn all innos with a taser. Spawn all Ts with mines (c4 crash the server?)

• Like 2
Edited by Ejivis

• Content Count:  353

Interesting idea. I think innocents would have to have a much more limited menu though. Things like the health station would be a little out of hand i think.

Maybe have all innos given a taser at the start of the round instead.

• Content Count:  85

Yes, I like that idea. But then i feel like detectives need something because its going to make them stand out a lot less otherwise. Not sure how you would make them stand out though.

• Content Count:  430

Another cool idea would be to do rounds where everyone is restricted to a certain gun.

For example, a negev only round would be pretty fun. Also, you could do a knife only round which would be quite.... interesting.

This could spice up the normal TTT game once in a while.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread