• Content Count:  85

Map Suggestion

Full map name

jb_dystopian_b5

Type of map

Jailbreak

Link to map download

Additional Information

This map was made by the same creator that made jb_clouds. The map style is futuristic, there are many games to play, it's big and it's cool

Screenshots attached

No

• Content Count:  1469

Overall a really nice and well done map, it looks amazing and has a ton of stuff to do on it. If we can this would be a great map to test out on the server.

The only issues i had with testing this map was the armory where the guns pop up rather than showing you what gun your getting. Also needs some more gun secrets scattered around the map [unless im just dumb and cant find them=( ]

edit

was originally rejected because of the size of the map

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=73053&highlight=jb_dystopian_b5

Edited by Takuto

• Content Count:  1799

Bump.

Went to go test it myself and it's actually a pretty decent map. Inky pretty much summed up the map, It's an updated and modern jb_clouds with pretty much everything you could think of in a JB map.

it is a big map, and I was stuck at a solid 60 fps pretty much the entire time. Don't know if people would enjoy it too much being on such low frames. Obviously, if the map is too big and can't be added then it's unfortunate but I think we should try it out if we can.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread