? servers

? players online

Force CTs to have mic in JB

• Content Count:  133

Oh well maybe they should have looked at chat lmao, its not the cts fault for the ts not reading chat, thats why we have people who would tell everyone to look at chat when a ct gives an order in chat

Edited by Roxas

• Content Count:  75

It's a common thing on other servers.

But I've been warned multiple times that I have a mic so use it, and got moved for not using my mic. That's very hypocritical.

Edited by Black Rain
merged 2 back-to-back posts

• Content Count:  452

It's a common thing on other servers.

Understandable, however as most of us know the community here at SG is like no other. We have unique rules that allow the player base to flourish and enjoy their time on the servers mic or not. Adding the restriction you suggested would hurt the server more than help imo.

But I've been warned multiple times that I have a mic so use it, and got moved for not using my mic. That's very hypocritical.

I can't speak to the validity of your claims, however I will ask @Wawa, @Grateful, and @WavY to advise you what to do in a situation as described above in the future.

• Like 2
Edited by Gumline
Added response to PEBble's second reply

• Content Count:  678

As much as I dislike chat orders, I would never use that as an excuse to prohibit players from joining CT.

^ this is SG's look at micless CTs. We do not want to discourage our players from experiencing the servers as they are. Some players have found success in binding common orders, go to pool, freeze, etc. We also encourage players to assist Micless CTs, by enforcing and repeating chat orders.

• Content Count:  75

Okay, I see that everyone is against me and I 100% get that but, a different problem is when people say "read chat, read chat!" In reality there is nothing in chat they are just trying to distract CTs, or trying to get a Free day or rebel.

• Content Count:  712

Okay, I see that everyone is against me and I 100% get that but, a different problem is when people say "read chat, read chat!" In reality there is nothing in chat they are just trying to distract CTs, or trying to get a Free day or rebel.

??

u can just kill them if the cts didnt give any orders and they run away or rebel

• Like 2

• Content Count:  678

Okay, I see that everyone is against me and I 100% get that.

nobody is against you man, we are just tryna clarify. You have a different viewpoint, and we are giving you multiple perspectives

Reply to Thread