? servers

? players online

I Still Have Sub Perks

• Content Count:  678

There was no reason to even make this a thread in the first place when you could've just PMd a BD.

I have made this mistake more times than I can count. When you're looking to see something fixed, it isn't always the first idea to come to mind...

If you have been doing something that you can’t control for 2 years, it becomes something you just live with.

you also forget he a took 2 year long break, I do believe. most of that time would have been inactivity

Edited by Enderspine
quote grammar

• Content Count:  536

Sure, blame can be had on both sides and I don't know the workings of the system in place. However, I do know that the right thing to do in this situation is to let the merchant (SG) know out of respect right away. Not reap the benefits for free, when you know you aren't supposed to have them.

Let’s look at this from a mental standpoint. If you have been doing something that you can’t control for 2 years, it becomes something you just live with. If he truly didn’t know that he had SUB then he would assume that his own benefits are the norm. I wouldn’t attack him for playing the game like he has been for years. Maybe he just found out that the whole time something was wrong on top of that, he might not have known fully and didn’t want to bring it up because maybe it is what all players typically get and on top of that maybe someone just confirmed with him that what he has been doing isn’t correct so he set out to fix his own problem. I’m not trying to be a dick, but you should lay off him because at this point he is trying to solve his problem and you calling him out for something he’s trying to fix isn’t going to help the situation especially if he didn’t even know that he indirectly had SUB.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1633

Guys... it’s not the end of the world. The kid had chat colors for a month, so what? This doesn’t need to turn into some crazy moral debate.

I haven’t been around for that long, but I remember reading an old announcement about something Liam Brown did to make subscribers perk activate automatically. Not sure if you bought your sub before then, but maybe that could have caused this? If not then I have no idea but it’s likely you might not be the only one.

• Content Count:  257

Guys... it’s not the end of the world. The kid had chat colors for a month, so what? This doesn’t need to turn into some crazy moral debate.

I haven’t been around for that long, but I remember reading an old announcement about something Liam Brown did to make subscribers perk activate automatically. Not sure if you bought your sub before then, but maybe that could have caused this? If not then I have no idea but it’s likely you might not be the only one.

I bought sub around two years ago. Not sure if that's before or after the automatic sub deactivation thing came in, but that could explain why I have had sub perks for that long, even being AFK for a year and a half.

• Content Count:  1799

Don't know why this has become such a shit show. Fieldz, I appreciate the honesty but next time a PM to the BDs would've been better, since it then doesn't lead to this b.s & theres no need for discussion about this unless anyone else noticed they also have extended VIP or SUB. Also, no need for anyone else to then to make accusations, make a bigger problem then their has to be, & then throw out blame since it's really no ones place to do so. Gonna just tag some BDs for you and see if they can help you out or come up with a solution & lock the thread. @Liam Brown @delirium @Mad Dogg

• Like 6
Edited by Manny

Reply to Thread