? servers

? players online

I Still Have Sub Perks

• Content Count:  257

Just realized that I still have Sub perks, after buying it 2 years ago.

I bought it in 2017 for 3 months, and just came back about a month ago, and thought about it.

Unless 2 years ago it was a permanent thing, I am pretty sure I have been forgotten about.

The reason why i'm saying this is because it's clearly unfair to the people who pay for it monthly.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  701

Just realized that I still have Sub perks, after buying it 2 years ago.

I bought it in 2017 for 3 months, and just came back about a month ago, and thought about it.

Unless 2 years ago it was a permanent thing, I am pretty sure I have been forgotten about.

The reason why i'm saying this is because it's clearly unfair to the people who pay for it monthly.

So if my sub perks have been forgotten about, you can take them away.

Some people are going to be like "Yo! You shouldn't have said anything!", but this community is very amazing, and I believe it's the right thing to do. :)

You are defiantly doing the right thing here. Mad respect bro.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  452

Shouldn't you have contacted a BD about this once you came back a month ago? Seems a bit disingenuous in my eyes to reap the benefits for as long as you did knowing you weren't supposed to still have sub privileges.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1984

Shouldn't you have contacted a BD about this once you came back a month ago? Seems a bit disingenuous in my eyes to reap the benefits for as long as you did knowing you weren't supposed to still have sub privileges.

Stfu Gumline, he’s a martyr

• Like 5

• Content Count:  659

Yeah because its his fault someone else gave it to him for too long

• Like 3

• Content Count:  678

Seeing as we've changed the permissions for plugins on the servers from 2 years ago, I can see how Fieldz could have not noticed. Things like !ws and !knife are available to all players, whereas I believe in the past those were Sub only, Fieldz uses /hidearms, so he isn't using the !glove plugin. I think the only other way he could have even noticed is if he happened to see that he was gaining credits on the store at a higher rate, and even then we run 3x store credit events often enough that I would be more than happy to give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Content Count:  1984

Seeing as we've changed the permissions for plugins on the servers from 2 years ago, I can see how Fieldz could have not noticed. Things like !ws and !knife are available to all players, whereas I believe in the past those were Sub only, Fieldz uses /hidearms, so he isn't using the !glove plugin. I think the only other way he could have even noticed is if he happened to see that he was gaining credits on the store at a higher rate, and even then we run 3x store credit events often enough that I would be more than happy to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Or chat color :/

• Like 1

• Content Count:  452

Yeah because its his fault someone else gave it to him for too long

Sure, blame can be had on both sides and I don't know the workings of the system in place. However, I do know that the right thing to do in this situation is to let the merchant (SG) know out of respect right away. Not reap the benefits for free, when you know you aren't supposed to have them.

• Content Count:  1423

Well the second screenshot shows his name as purple. Any time he typed in chat would've shown him that he still has sub perks. Similar to what Gumline said, it seems like you did this to make yourself look better than to actually be doing it "because it's unfair to the people who pay for it". There was no reason to even make this a thread in the first place when you could've just PMd a BD. Just my thoughts on it though.

Edit: Meant to say chat color not name color, since everyone here has a brain twice the size of mine

• Like 1
Edited by Zayne

Reply to Thread