? servers

? players online

quiz plugin on minigames

• Content Count:  430

The way I see it is a cool way to earn a few extra credits here and there while playing on the server. I don't really see any potential negatives to this plug-in and I'm sure no one would mind some more credits. It wouldn't disturb the core game on the server and there's no sacrifice or loss with this plug-in. Personally, I'd definitely enjoy it as I only can see positives from this plug-in.

• Content Count:  536

Also cool if we changed subjects every other month but this would definitely be a good idea. Just curious to see what the actual amount of credits earned would be and how open these showed up.

• Content Count:  2251

Good idea, don't think we ever had quiz on the server before and I've seen multiple servers using this. Don't see a downside to adding it at all.

Just curious to see what the actual amount of credits earned would be and how open these showed up.

To my knowledge other servers had the plugin give you between 10-100 credits or so for answering a question right, dunno if you can edit the set amount that the plugin can potentially give you.

• Content Count:  5375

I think it could be a good idea. I think that maybe something like a dead chat trivia plug in would be good for keeping kids content with waiting in between rounds on servers like jailbreak. Not sure how feasible that would be though.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread