? servers

? players online

Racism Rule

• Content Count:  1381

Honestly as a person, I don't think there are any people on SG who are dumb as fuck to actually think that only white people are the absolute superior, or man is superior to woman. I know that some people still take offense to the common racial slurs, but sometimes I think these rules just promote people to either say these slurs or skirt around them somehow.

I'm not sure if anyone really agrees with me, but I really think no one cares what race you are, because you know, its almost 2019. We're all equal (atleast on the east coast). Maybe we should only punish people who scream racist slurs like 3 times every sentence, because at that point it gets offensive. Though I'm not sure how SG would feel on this change, as for the rule has been how it has been for the past years and with the a huge change might change the community and how we communicate.

• Content Count:  5375

It been made clear a few times in that last month that Racism is and will always be against the rules.

I understand that some of you think that enforcement of this rule is inconsistent. If you feel like someone is crossing the line with their hate speech please feel free to post the appropriate complaint so that these situations get dealt with.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread