? servers

? players online

[SG] Gumline Highlights

• Content Count:  3391

Hey man, enjoy these clips. I wish I had kept some of mine from 10 years ago, memories fade with time but these clips will last forever. Even if you don't share them, keep a copy of them, because it'll be fun to watch them again in several years. It's a shame these kinds of tools weren't available back then, since I don't think in-game demos (at the time) kept a voice recording of all sides. I don't think I have a single demo, unless I dig into the forum archives since I remember taking demos as proof, of when I was playing here and the people that would are also long gone. It's a shame because these were fun times and I do fondly look back on them.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3052

Hey man, enjoy these clips. I wish I had kept some of mine from 10 years ago, memories fade with time but these clips will last forever. Even if you don't share them, keep a copy of them, because it'll be fun to watch them again in several years. It's a shame these kinds of tools weren't available back then, since I don't think in-game demos (at the time) kept a voice recording of all sides. I don't think I have a single demo, unless I dig into the forum archives since I remember taking demos as proof, of when I was playing here and the people that would are also long gone. It's a shame because these were fun times and I do fondly look back on them.

The amount of clips and moments I wish I saved throughout the years... O man. I wish I too had saved them :(

Reply to Thread