Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Gumline
    Banned
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblez View Post
    You’re so gay dhshzvavsgvsvs, no wonder you shave your head so your bfs can massage your head you sick fuck haha
    You're my bf and you love to massage my head bubz

Error.
    Riddim or Die

roux

[DATA EXPUNGED]

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to roux For This Useful Post:
    ImHunterIRL (01-17-2019), MaR 1 (01-22-2019), Ned (01-17-2019)

John
    SG Addict

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John For This Useful Post:
    fozilla mirefox (01-20-2019), Ned (01-20-2019)

TheVirus
    Legends
    Hey man, enjoy these clips. I wish I had kept some of mine from 10 years ago, memories fade with time but these clips will last forever. Even if you don't share them, keep a copy of them, because it'll be fun to watch them again in several years. It's a shame these kinds of tools weren't available back then, since I don't think in-game demos (at the time) kept a voice recording of all sides. I don't think I have a single demo, unless I dig into the forum archives since I remember taking demos as proof, of when I was playing here and the people that would are also long gone. It's a shame because these were fun times and I do fondly look back on them.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheVirus For This Useful Post:
    Gumline (01-21-2019), WillofCamelot (01-22-2019)

Labarr
    Hodor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    Hey man, enjoy these clips. I wish I had kept some of mine from 10 years ago, memories fade with time but these clips will last forever. Even if you don't share them, keep a copy of them, because it'll be fun to watch them again in several years. It's a shame these kinds of tools weren't available back then, since I don't think in-game demos (at the time) kept a voice recording of all sides. I don't think I have a single demo, unless I dig into the forum archives since I remember taking demos as proof, of when I was playing here and the people that would are also long gone. It's a shame because these were fun times and I do fondly look back on them.

The amount of clips and moments I wish I saved throughout the years... O man. I wish I too had saved them