? servers

? players online

Any FGC players out here?

• Content Count:  115

hey, was wondering if anyone has or is a FG player looking to train or just mess around in SFV, Tekken 7, or GGXRev, if anyone had it

im getting my first fightstick soon, a qaunba drone, so im pretty hype about and it would love to get some tips or training matches with some folks :adog:

also, thoughts on Kage (evil ryu) in SFV now? his mixups are looking to be quite interesting, so i think theres either going to be a lot of akuma mains switching to to him or ryu mains side maining him for the matchup

(not like i know shit, im litterally a noob ryu, because im trash tier :cryingllama:)

• Content Count:  2941

Unfortunately, I don't really play SFV or Tekken since I don't own them but I've played a TINY bit of GGXRD2 and play a decent amount of DBFZ regularly (fucking love playing this game even tho im trash at it).

I'm usually always up for trying out new fighting games though. Also, just some advice on sticks, the Qanba Drone is a decent fight stick but the actual joystick on it is incredibly mediocre. A good joystick (Seimitsu LS series or Sanwa JLF series) goes A LONG way and should be a potential upgrade in the future. IMO, fightsticks are like building PCs. There's a shit ton of customization options.

On a more relevant note, my friend who does play SFV really likes Kage. I don't think Akuma mains would switch so soon but I can see the appeal in his mixup game.

My Modded MadCatz TES+ (secondary controller) and my Custom Hitbox (my go-to):

f14837c324c03673a572c29929cec2ac.jpg

02cb9db4834ddb7188a8e54f45a44e24.jpg

c4f0d4bfed090abb948e5ab2acf91fc3.jpg

• Like 1

• Content Count:  115

Unfortunately, I don't really play SFV or Tekken since I don't own them but I've played a TINY bit of GGXRD2 and play a decent amount of DBFZ regularly (fucking love playing this game even tho im trash at it).

I'm usually always up for trying out new fighting games though. Also, just some advice on sticks, the Qanba Drone is a decent fight stick but the actual joystick on it is incredibly mediocre. A good joystick (Seimitsu LS series or Sanwa JLF series) goes A LONG way and should be a potential upgrade in the future. IMO, fightsticks are like building PCs. There's a shit ton of customization options.

On a more relevant note, my friend who does play SFV really likes Kage. I don't think Akuma mains would switch so soon but I can see the appeal in his mixup game.

a madcatz stick and a hitbox?! amazing choices!

honestly, i want so badly to make my own hit/mixbox just because i used a keyboard for MUGEN / SF2 and i really do hate joysticks. QCs are so difficult for me and they're basically fundamental if i wanna get anywhere, being able to just two tap QC is a dream, but im wayy too broke to afford one :wah:

its that and the fact that im getting the drone is cuz my bf is gifting me one, so i dont think i'll mind. my campus' gameroom has a modded one for use with a sanwa JLF stick so i kinda got used to that for a bit, even if the buttons are pretty dang loud...

thanks for the tip though, hopefully i'll get enough money someday to mod it / get a better stick, but i think modding will come first tbh.

tis the life of a broke fighting games player, but im sure i'll get some mileage out of this for my first stick :BMO:

Reply to Thread