? servers

? players online

Batman Model

• Content Count:  133

I'm saying remove the cape from the model not add it to the hitbox, that's my claim

If they removed the cape then batman wouldn’t have a cape which is stupid since he is suppose to XD, thats the point of the model to have a cape, its to look cool. Anyways the cape shouldn't even be a hitbox and it’s the players fault for thinking its a hitbox and doesn’t have common sense to know that a cape isn’t apart of a persons body.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  70

I know this thread is dead but I just want to say It seems unfair to have someone shoot at said batman model and not be hitting because of subtle confusion of a simple cape.

Yes I understand that this:[ATTACH=CONFIG]18989[/ATTACH] would look dumb, but it would be fair. (if you want to talk about models not making sense then talk about the beach girl with fucking floppy boobs for god's sake).

• Content Count:  3740

I'm going to reject this suggestion for now as it seems the reasoning is kind of petty to remove the batman model. I will say however that new/different models are always looked into and could potentially replace the batman model at any time on JB.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Reply to Thread