? servers

? players online

Batman Model

• Content Count:  70

So with the batman model for VIP has been extremely questionable with how it works seeing as the easiest of shots that should hit the model are a tad bit off. I know in an earlier post about the fact that every model is made with the same hitbox. It seems that it would be helpful if they did some resizing on the model to be a bit more exact, because if I am aiming at a part of the model that I can't actually hit it seems like a broken game mechanic and an unfair advantage to the wearer of the model.

• Content Count:  257

So with the batman model for VIP has been extremely questionable with how it works seeing as the easiest of shots that should hit the model are a tad bit off. I know in an earlier post about the fact that every model is made with the same hitbox. It seems that it would be helpful if they did some resizing on the model to be a bit more exact, because if I am aiming at a part of the model that I can't actually hit it seems like a broken game mechanic and an unfair advantage to the wearer of the model.

I 100% agree with you on this. It seems like a lot of the models and head wear are actually very OP. Especially the minecraft head, it's just about impossible to hit a headshot on someone who's wearing that thing.

• Content Count:  1633

Keeping things RELEVANT to the thread, I haven’t used these models but this might take a bit of work to do, especially since models are switched/added occasionally. I haven’t had much of a problem with any of the other player models because they are only slightly off. If you think the model is significantly unfair you could request for the AO of the respective server to remove it (happened with the TTT banana model rip).

• Content Count:  70

I forgot to specify what part needed resizing/fixing. I'm talking about the cape and the horns that looks as though it is part of the model but bullets go right through it.

Edited by Trevis

• Content Count:  916

I forgot to specify what part needed resizing/fixing. I'm talking about the cape and the horns that looks as though it is part of the model but bullets go right through it.

Why the fuck would shooting a cloak damage the guy? Same for the ears. Use brain sometimes.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread