? servers

? players online

Implied no crouching

• Content Count:  1020

Bro you are intentionally taking more time to crouch walk out of cells.. you aren't completing the order to the best of your ability and I don't see why you can't just do the order the way it was intended to be.
@delirium

I really see no more explanation than this as he's been told the reasoning now multiple times...

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3150

While i'm obviously not a paragon of professionalism, maybe you should include your thoughts on this issue as a manager of jailbreak instead of resulting to ad hominem right out of the gate.

Best quote 2018

• Content Count:  4441

I don't agree with @delirium, but just because you weren't delaying anymore than the other Ts doesn't change the fact that you were crouching out of your cell in all technicality. I think @Wawa and a few others are on the right track but a bit off. Just cause a CT gives an order it doesn't imply no crouching, no crouching would be sort of "implied" if it was an order where you have to move from point A to point B as you're supposed to complete an order in the fastest way possible. Whether or not they think that it was reasonable for @Gumline to warning shot you is up to the managers, I think there is an argument to be made that it wasn't reasonable and one that it was. There is a lot of blatant hypocrisy in this thread from the insults, to the arguments people are making that your shit is petty yet not being able to logically process it themselves, and the fact that the precedent matters far more than this small stupid instance itself. I'm just going to say this is what peak performance looks like again, hope that some mildly intelligent manager or person of authority makes an actual ruling rather than calling you dumb and not making a decision.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  5377

Crouching is technically delaying in the "take one step out, face your cell, and freeze" order.

Bro you are intentionally taking more time to crouch walk out of cells.. you aren't completing the order to the best of your ability and I don't see why you can't just do the order the way it was intended to be.

I don't agree with @delirium, but just because you weren't delaying anymore than the other Ts doesn't change the fact that you were crouching out of your cell in all technicality. I think @Wawa and a few others are on the right track but a bit off. Just cause a CT gives an order it doesn't imply no crouching, no crouching would be sort of "implied" if it was an order where you have to move from point A to point B as you're supposed to complete an order in the fastest way possible. Whether or not they think that it was reasonable for @Gumline to warning shot you is up to the managers, I think there is an argument to be made that it wasn't reasonable and one that it was. There is a lot of blatant hypocrisy in this thread from the insults, to the arguments people are making that your shit is petty yet not being able to logically process it themselves, and the fact that the precedent matters far more than this small stupid instance itself. I'm just going to say this is what peak performance looks like again, hope that some mildly intelligent manager or person of authority makes an actual ruling rather than calling you dumb and not making a decision.

???

You can sit there and smirk all you want but the shade is not necessary nor will it be tolerated.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

???

You can sit there and smirk all you want but the shade is not necessary nor will it be tolerated.

You're all derailing the thread by calling him dumb in the thread and not answering the question. I'm actually answering his question and making the distinction that you guys can say "this is this", "this is this" and move on. You're also drawing distinctions that he can be disrespected by people who should instead be answering his question that if they tried already tried then they're allowed to make fun of him instead of locking the thread, making a final ruling or doing anything other than dismiss this on the basis of being petty.

• Content Count:  1799

It just seems like the ruling on this is so sloppy, not even referring to the rules but instead just trying to judge the situation and make an answer based off the intentions of the person. No where in the rules does it specifically say that everything has to be done as fastly as possible, at least from how JB is played the Ts just gotta do the order in a way that wouldn't be classified as delaying, "when a prisoner doesn’t directly follow the order given, but isn’t blatantly disobeying." From what I've read you're just trying to take the persons intentions, classifying it as trying to be a smart ass and trying to cause problems, instead of looking at the wording of the rules and making a judgment of that. If a T can take a step out and face the cell crouched just as fast and simultaneously with the other Ts standing why does the crouched T deserve a warning shot? To be frank, the only people I've seen here reference the rules are the people going against the ruling stated by @Wawa and @WavY

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5377

You're all derailing the thread by calling him dumb in the thread and not answering the question.

Generalization, yes a few people have called him dumb. Question has been answered multiple times, he just doesn't like the answer apparently.

I'm actually answering his question and making the distinction that you guys can say "this is this", "this is this" and move on.

As highlighted by a couple of the quotes in my previous post; we did that, he doesn't like the answer.

You're also drawing distinctions that he can be disrespected by people who should instead be answering his question that if they tried already tried then they're allowed to make fun of him instead of locking the thread, making a final ruling or doing anything other than dismiss this on the basis of being petty.

Valid, However I locked this thread last night before a certain SR decided he wanted to further express his opinions. Which is why it was unlocked.

I'm going to lock the thread again now. @Wawa @Grateful @WavY if you want to respond to this with a final ruling that you all agree on you're more than welcome to.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread