? servers

? players online

Video of JB Rules

• Content Count:  820

I understand that fieldz is in the process of something like this, and he did get the idea from me to do this, but I feel it didn't capture the main idea of what I intended it to be. I would do the recording if i could get obs to work and would do a step by step process of the rules of JB. I think that this is important, as there are many disagreements among players about the rules on the server, because they are different from others servers or they have changed. To do this I would simply need people to go through the rules and act out scenes of using rules correctly and incorrectly to show what to do and what not to do. I would prefer admins as they have the best knowledge of the rules, but if you are an ordinary player that would like to participate in this, please replay to this post or message me on discord (Kopsta#9208). I hope that you like this idea and happy holidays

~Kopsta

• Content Count:  5674

Shouldn't it just show the basics of Jailbreak and the base set of rules that will probably go unchanged? If you go step by step through all the rules, once one of them changes, the video will be outdated. Probably best to keep it short and sweet and allow people to use it just to understand the main idea of the gamemode they're playing along with the basic concepts if they're coming from another server, like no wardens.

• Content Count:  40

I feel like first and foremost before showing off the rules, you should explain what the gamemode: Jailbreak, is. There have been so many instances, in which I go on the server, especially during late nights, where the people on, don't even know what Jailbreak is to begin with. They just think it's just another random ass deathmatch server or something. Second, after outlying the basic rules, I think you should cover things that many people don't really understand when they are new to the server, not the rules that potentially may change in the future. For example, just quickly put a slideshow of potential KOS spots, i.e. vents and invisible blocks/ladders.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread