? servers

? players online

ArmA 3

• Content Count:  4441

I'm playing some ArmA 3 cause I'm anticipating being bored, dunno what mods or servers I'm going to play or run in the past I've played WW2 mods, Exile, Altis and just regular King of The Hill, Wasteland type shit. I have like 600 hours on the game so I'm pretty good and have like 1200 in ArmA 2 mainly Wasteland and DayZ.

• Content Count:  742

Well look at that, I see this post just as I come back for my semi-annual lurk.

If you want just general multiplayer stuff, the new mode 'Warlords' (from the workshop mod some three years ago-ish) is where all the jazz is at in the community for hop-in-and-play when it comes to vanilla (and some WW2 as well as modern-day mod servers).

Exile is still, well, Exile.

Altis Life is still an absolute meme; if that's your jazz is hasn't changed much and if it isn't, well, it still hasn't changed much.

Antistasi also hasn't changed much, but is still a great time with friends or on a public server if that's your sort of jam.

If you have the Apex DLC (which you should honestly get if its on sale) and haven't played it yet, the campaign for both single-player and co-op is a good time. For co-op, you can grab up to 3 other lads (4 total) and just hop in and run the missions. There are public servers running them if you want to hop into a game with randoms, use an empty one for your mates, or you can simply host it yourself.

If you have the Karts DLC, there's always the go-kart racing memes.

As far as mods, there's literally a mod for everything now. There's mods that turn A3 into a console-style platform game, there's sci-fi mods for things like the Halo and 40K series, and there's mods that turns the game into a lego game.

It really depends on if you're looking for more singleplayer/co-op based gameplay or one with a large-group multiplayer/PVP focus. I don't play as much these days, but hit me up if anything mate.

Reply to Thread