? servers

? players online

Remove this map from the server?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Remove this map from the server?

jb_peanut_3vr removal

• Content Count:  449

I've rarely ever seen this map be nominated, or played besides the first week it was added to the server. In addition, the fact that there is a "warday" zone, think it would be better just to remove the map from rotations as were getting an influx of newer players who might not know our rules. @Grateful @WavY @Wawa

• Like 1

• Content Count:  257

Map Removal

Full map name

jb_peanut_3vr

Type of map

Jailbreak

Why should we remove it

Everyone hates the map, we never play it, and it has a warday section. This could lead to possible wardays from new comers from other servers that have wardays.

• Content Count:  5674

I think the map should undergo personal testing from the SRs or ATs. When we added it, it was because we were looking at other servers and it was one of the top maps on a couple servers. The map also seemed like it would fit our server and from what I could tell it did well when I played it. Saying everyone hates it isn't really an argument and is probably an exaggeration.

I can see the argument for removal because of the Warday spot, but is there actually a button that activates it and forces Ts to partake in a Warday? From what I remember, it's literally just a spot that says "Warday" and then it's just a big house. If I'm wrong and there is a button, it can probably be removed really easily with Stripper. Nonetheless, if the map does well on the server, we shouldn't remove it because of some section that has a word for something we don't allow.

With how much they play this is on other popular JB servers, I'd suggest some in-depth analysis of whether or not the map is doing well when it's played, because it not being voted for is not a good argument either.

• Content Count:  1633

I can see the argument for removal because of the Warday spot, but is there actually a button that activates it and forces Ts to partake in a Warday? From what I remember, it's literally just a spot that says "Warday" and then it's just a big house. If I'm wrong and there is a button, it can probably be removed really easily with Stripper.

I've played the map - there isn't a button that activates a warday. The only button in the house, if you're using the same version I've played on, just activates some weeb secret.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  64

I still enjoy how this map plays. But sadly some of the features of the map do not comply with our unique JB rules. I also feel like it's kind of hard for a new map to be widely accepted among the player base because there are those ~10 maps that fill up all the play time and because most players won't vote for the new maps.