? servers

? players online

SCP: Secret Laboratory Event

• Content Count:  5108

SCP Secret Lab is a pretty fun game tbh and considering they just added a large patch to the game yesterday, it might be a good idea to consider having this as an event for a weekend. It seems relatively easy to set up and if you have any problems with the setup, the devs offer support on their Steam forums page. The game is F2P as well and is only a gig or two in size so its accessible for most (except those filthy Mac OS players).

• Like 8
Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  340

SCP Secret Lab is a pretty fun game tbh and considering they just added a large patch to the game yesterday, it might be a good idea to consider having this as an event for a weekend. It seems relatively easy to set up and if you have any problems with the setup, the devs offer support on their Steam forums page. The game is F2P as well and is only a gig or two in size so its accessible for most (except those filthy Mac OS players).

May the gamers live on in our dreams boys.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1194

Just for some transparency and an update of sorts, is anyone on the Events team currently looking at this as an option for a future event to have?

SCP event should be coming soon, the date will be TBA. The event will happen for sure, once we set up the server and get into testing so stay tuned.

• Like 1

SCP event should be coming soon, the date will be TBA. The event will happen for sure, once we set up the server and get into testing so stay tuned.

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to seeing this come about and if you guys would need any help in making this happen, please do not feel shy to approach me for a helping hand.

• Like 1

Just to bump this with an update, I have been trying to figure out why players cannot connect to my server but I am in the process of trying to throw a server up to test the waters or to even have a mini event before an SG official one comes to fruition. If I manage to fix the issue, I'll let y'all know.

• Like 7

Reply to Thread