nesquik
    lets go

Sniper Scope Bug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxgofSP0Bf0

So I was playing TTT, and I got T so I picked up a scout, and the scope was screwed up. This was not the first time I experienced this bug, as I saw it on mg_super_tower with an AWP. I've never experienced this bug outside of community servers. Also, I spent a few minutes thinking about where I should put this, so I'm just gonna put this out there, I suggest a server bug fix request forum subsection under Map Suggestion/Removals just like the TTT Arm Map Request.

Manny
    SG Elite
    I’ve seen this posted on reddit many many times. Specifically after the panorama update.

To add: Its worth looking into since you said it’s happened on MG too but I think it could also be something wrong with your client.

Soul
    Cookie eater
    It happenned to me a BUNCH of times too in JB. I was using the AWP and the scope was screwed up. You just need to wait like 10 min and it will solve the problem. Its kinda annoying sometimes cuz you cant use snipers for the next 10-15 min.

Charliere
    don't come down

I haven't experienced this bug personally, but I have heard others complain about it. I'll look into it, but I'm pretty sure it's as Manny said, it may be caused by something in CS:GO itself.
    If you experience another bug or glitch like this one, you can post it in the TTT bug/glitch reporting thread: here.

Gentoo
    Bowlcut Trimmer
    I did some looking around and there's not a lot I could find about it, however, it seems to be mostly affecting lower end PCs. I imagine it has to do with RAM optimisation dumping and refetching the scope mask periodically. I feel that this is only backed up by the fact that this mostly happens on deathmatch and community servers, where more ram is needed to cache more textures. If you're comfortable lowering your texture quality, this may help prevent this issue from happening; feel free to try it out and let us know.

roux

[DATA EXPUNGED]

Like I said yesterday, theres probably nothing to be done on our end to fix it for everyobe. It happened to me in blacksite last time I played. Probably like Gentoo said, a fuckup woth lower wnd pcs.

Suirina
    SG Regular
    I have really never experienced this bug and im pretty active. But I did find this post and it might help im not really sure.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffen..._and_it_fixed/