jb_outdoorjail_v2fix removal

• Content Count:  5674

Map Removal

Full map name

jb_outdoorjail_v2fix

Type of map

Jailbreak

Why should we remove it

The armory door doesn't automatically close anymore, pretty horrible glitch. Also accompanied by the glitch where you can see people through the door on radar, if that still exists. Overall though, the map is just extremely shitty imo. Some of the doors kill you when they close, which is just inconvenient and annoying. The vents are extremely small and it actually takes multiple tries to get in. Most of the games/places aren't even used, the gameplay on the map is extremely stale. It's a great example for when you make the argument that our server is just "go here, go there".

I think it'd benefit the server if we completely removed this but there are a couple redeeming qualities so I can understand if there's disagreement. Nonetheless, the armory door glitch needs to be fixed because that's pretty detrimental to the gameplay, at least to me.

• Content Count:  416

The map was boring to begin with and the playing experience was absolutely stale. I haven't even played this map recently because no one ever votes for it since it is so terrible. Also, as long as the armory door glitch exists this map shouldn't even be on the server at all. The only point of keeping this map in my opinion would be because we've been removing some maps recently which lowers the map pool.