? servers

? players online

Awards

• Content Count:  5674

Hey, currently the awards are very inconsistent and they don't look very good when they're together. Each award has sets of lines in them, I guess that's just our style, but the lines in each award is different. Some are thicker/thinner, a lot of them differ in alignment, and some are even black while most are white. They just don't look good next to each other.

8fa3f6e753ae393446d1aaa922a2cdd9.png 2c1ba0f76068c19859ea8da2fed1bc8b.png

Perhaps the Media Team could be tasked with making them look consistent, or if that's not a plausible proposal right now then someone else can volunteer. I just thought it'd be worth mentioning.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3740

lol this dude startin some beef w/ my awards

tbh dom's right, shit looks horrendous thats why i have em

Shame you don't have the 'Too Canadian to donate one more penny to be even on the dollar' award to add to that beefy collection though.

• Content Count:  49

I like the idea and agree that it is absolutely crazy. I would also like to see changes in that it might make peoples profile stand out. Be sure to make it organized and unique.

• Content Count:  678

i'd always thought they were supposed to be like that. if you look at ribbons given to the US military, they often have lines along the sides that are specific to which award they are, and usually don't line up with others, unless they are of the same award, of a different tier.

• Content Count:  334

I know it may be obvious, but where to i ask to get new awards? I’ve earned a lot, but idk how to get em

Click the thing that says awards under the home/about/forum etc bar and click request award on the right side of the award you got

Edited by PikaJew
Can't spell

Reply to Thread