? servers

? players online

/hidearms

• Content Count:  257

If you did actually turn it off, that may be an issue with the gloves plugin.

Yea i'm positive that I turned it off. I have had to do this on multiple maps, and I have just started to play with hide arms now. It would be awesome if we could resolve the problem though.

• Content Count:  1534

Yea i'm positive that I turned it off. I have had to do this on multiple maps, and I have just started to play with hide arms now. It would be awesome if we could resolve the problem though.

If it's every round then I'm almost positive it's not hidearms causing it, if it's happening on map change or connecting then your cookies may be corrupted.

• Content Count:  257

If it's every round then I'm almost positive it's not hidearms causing it, if it's happening on map change or connecting then your cookies may be corrupted.

That makes me believe that it's a gloves glitch then. Every map change i do spawn in with the previously selected gloves. After that, i go straight to hidearms.

• Content Count:  49

Is this fixed yet cause I really like how it looks I don't really know why? Some servers it works and some servers it doesn't work. Will this ever get fixed? For example TTT I try everything I can default gloves, turning it on and off, putting a glove on and go back to default. I see other players with hidearms on TTT while I don't get it and prob other people.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.