? servers

? players online

/hidearms

• Content Count:  1381

@Wawa

You guys re-enabled /hidearms but it's still broken, it doesn't hide your arms when you have any gloves equipped from /gloves.

Isn't that how it has always worked? If you have gloves on, it won't hide your arms. The times I enabled /hidearms this is how it worked, so unless they changed it I think that's just how it works??? You have to have default gloves equipped or else it won't hard your arms.

• Content Count:  5674

Isn't that how it has always worked?

Yes.

If you have gloves on, it won't hide your arms.

Correct.

The times I enabled /hidearms this is how it worked, so unless they changed it I think that's just how it works???

Correct.

You have to have default gloves equipped or else it won't hard your arms.

Correct.

This is how it works, but when you do /hidearms with gloves on, it says your arms have been hidden when they haven't. People will undoubtedly use this in the future and be confused when it doesn't work. It's up to the managers, but it doesn't seem worth it to keep a half-working plugin on the server. Especially with how many people there are that probably use /gloves then attempt to use /hidearms.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1381

This is how it works, but when you do /hidearms with gloves on, it says your arms have been hidden when they haven't. People will undoubtedly use this in the future and be confused when it doesn't work. It's up to the managers, but it doesn't seem worth it to keep a half-working plugin on the server. Especially with how many people there are that probably use /gloves then attempt to use /hidearms.

I see what you mean now. Many times I told people that /hidearms is the command but they complain it doesn't work, and I never figured out their problem. I knew this was how it worked, but I forgot about it. I agree with you, if you have these two conflicting commands whats the point of having it if 90% of the people don't know how to use it.

• Content Count:  3740

I can possibly edit the hidearms plugin to tell players that it only works with default gloves equipped. I'm still not sure if the plugin will work with legit glove skins equipped, I predict it would because this seems like a compatibility issue between the /gloves plugin and /hidearms.

• Content Count:  1583

To clarify, if you guys need, this isn't just an interaction with the !gloves plugin. If I'm wearing a real pair of gloves, they will also prevent !hidearms from working. @Agent Wesker I'm sure you already know this but default gloves are rendered as part of the arms model, while glove skins are another model rendered on top of the arms model.

• Content Count:  1534

To clarify, if you guys need, this isn't just an interaction with the !gloves plugin. If I'm wearing a real pair of gloves, they will also prevent !hidearms from working. @Agent Wesker I'm sure you already know this but default gloves are rendered as part of the arms model, while glove skins are another model rendered on top of the arms model.

Yes, it now deletes the gloves model when you use the command - however if you use the !gloves command after it may "break".

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.