? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

jb_centerperks request

• Content Count:  3740

Thank you for addressing the issues I stated, I feel the map is now ready for testing on our server.

@Grateful @WavY @Military_king @Takuto When testing this map, please make it clear to the rest of the server that constructive criticism is appreciated if someone doesn't like the map. Some players tends to dismiss new maps without voicing specifically why they don't like it.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1469

times tested 2

1. feels very compact outside of the jail with all the death games

2. surf boost is very clunky

3. climb should have solid blocks rather then removing blocks

4. games are very short and simple

5. infinity zues secret can potentially lag up the server

6. the colors death game is really nice i like it a lot

will update this list if i test this map again and find anymore problems/things that i like about the map

• Like 1
Edited by Takuto

• Content Count:  9

Zeus only works after every around 10 seconds, so server crashing shouldn't be possible. Surf boost intended to decrease the difficulty of getting to next ramp. Climb was given removing blocks due to complaints from other servers. Games are given an easy difficulty to allow players to play more games in the map, and allows the warden to try new games. Colors is Poggers??

Edited by ElitistCailan

• Content Count:  9

times tested 2

1. feels very compact outside of the jail with all the death games

2. surf boost is very clunky

3. climb should have solid blocks rather then removing blocks

4. games are very short and simple

5. infinity zues secret can potentially lag up the server

6. the colors death game is really nice i like it a lot

will update this list if i test this map again and find anymore problems/things that i like about the map

@Takuto Have fixed all problems. Map has been revamped, expanded, and fixed in regard to the comments. Zeus secret has a 10 second interval. Climb’s removing blocks bring up the skill ceiling; it has been given more blocks to make it less clunky. Surf boost has been pushed back to increase ease in that section. Warday, Disco, and a Courtyard has been added to give more choices, and ways to rebel.

• Like 2
Edited by ElitistCailan

• Content Count:  3740

Our server does not allow wardays, so the warday addition is problematic, not to mention the warday arena is huge and I couldn't even find an exit point.

Disco is also extremely problematic, the songs play over each other if multiple are selected and there's no stop button available.

Also, the map is now almost 500mb in file size. There is absolutely no reason why it should be this big, please work on bringing it down to less than ~150mb.

Reply to Thread