• Content Count:  9

Map Suggestion

Full map name

jb_centerperks_v1

Type of map

Jailbreak

Link to map download

Additional Information

Constructive criticism pls. The map is open for rebellers to take over. However, CT's are at full control of the roof, meaning if they were to loose it, then T's have probably won. There are 13+ unique minigames, including a lockdown mode as well. If a skilled T were to take over armoury and the roof, they have about 85% of control of the map. It would probably take another skilled player to take him down. Oh yeah, did I mention the lockdown mode yet? Yeah, you can find out what it does yourself. (Updated BSP file. Fixed bugs. Added disco. Added warday. Expanded map north. NOTE: THUMBNAIL OUTDATED)

Screenshots attached

Yes

Edited by ElitistCailan
Expansion, Revamp, Bug fixes, New Disco, New Warday, First release version.

• Content Count:  3740

Hey @ElitistCailan,

The map needs more polishing before we can even test it on the server.

Here's a list of things I've found that should be addressed, in order of priority:

1) Lots of black/missing textures. Mostly on buttons, such as the 'open cell doors' button.

2) Lockdown mode has obnoxious sirens and music, no offense. Players on our server will find this very annoying.

3) One of the cells has a vent that's only purpose is for players to fall to their death. Players on our server will definitely complain about that.

4) The vent that leads to armory has a mag-7 that spawns whenever someone passes through it. So instead of the vent having one mag-7, it's basically it's own mag-7 armory for prisoners.

5) Surf has no way for prisoners to get back to the main area unless they beat surf.

6) There's too much music in the map overall.

7) The activities in the map, overall, are pretty amateurish, like the drop game that only has like 2 things you have to dodge to win, and the bhop that's very short and doesn't even teleport you back to start when you stand on the platforms you bhop to.

Thank you for your work, hope to see more material from you soon!

• Like 1

Thank you so much for giving constructive criticism. I want to ask 'bout the 1st problem with the black textures. Is the BSP file around 100MBs? If it is, I believe the black textures may have to do with your installation. I'd also like for you to elaborate on how I can improve my minigames :). Thank you in advanced. Oh yeah, I kept the kill vent as a troll, similar to jb_obama's.

Edited by ElitistCailan

I have made the Bhop more difficult. I also removed the lockdown music as you requested. I fixed the vent of "Mag-7 Armory". I added a teleport to go back for surf. I kep Dropdown the same, as I intended to make it a quick minigame most people can complete in a fast period of time, and I fixed the missing black textures. Again, thank you for your criticism, you benefited my submission for this community, and others alike. I will upload the map once I'm done the compile and pakrat. Edit: Link updated

Edited by ElitistCailan

Reply to Thread