? servers

? players online

Story Time Contest 6!!

• Content Count:  2162

je66mDP.png

Welcome back Steam-Gamers to the sixth story time contest! It's been about nine months since the last one we did, and since christmas and winter are right around the corner its the perfect time for stories. For those of you who don't know how this works, you are given one or more theme(s) and based off of that theme each person writes a creative, well thought out story for the judges. The top 3 stories picked will receive some very nice prizes. Please read the rules and information below before submitting your story. Just a reminder that you don't have to be a novelist or writer to make a good story, just use your imagination and create something amazing.

Theme

Christmas and Winter

Rules

1. Your story must be centered on the pre-selected theme. If you go off topic your story will be disqualified

2. If there is more than one theme, you may either pick one or incorporate all of them into your story

3. You must create a title for your story. Don't forget this rule!!!

4. Your story must be a minimum of 250 words. Any story that contains less than 250 words will be automatically disqualified

5.Make sure you follow the forum rules

6. Be creative, use your imagination, and have lots of fun!

Prizes

1st Place: M4A1-S | Decimator, Forum Award, 1 Month VIP

2nd Place: AK-47 | Cartel, Forum Award, 1 Month Sub

3rd Place: AK-47 | Blue Laminate, Forum Award

Deadline

December 28th, 2018

Participants

The Judges are @Cept For Her, @diryathing, and @Creten

• Like 8

• Content Count:  2579

Lenny-Grant’s Odyssey

Lenny-Grant was a young buck in his twenties. A fresh, reformed man of culture who appreciated good art and pussy. He happened to live in Madagascar, in a not-so Christian part of the land.

Lenny-Grant had an older brother, Harry-Grant. Harry-Grant was a conformist, popular, and vile man. He hated Christmas and everything it stood for. He disliked his younger brother very much. One day, Harry-Grant ran for office as “Big Chief” of Madagascar, and won. Soon after, he declared he would permanently ban Christmas from the Island.

Lenny-Grant, a big fan of Jesus, couldn’t believe what his brother had planned on doing. Christmas was not a commercial holiday for him, it was the birth of Christ. Lenny-Grant set up a boat and sailed for the Congress, where the vote was to be held in less than a day.

It was the first of December. The populace of Madagascar was not reactive to Harry-Grant’s legislation. It had to be Lenny-Grant’s Grand Quest, Lenny-Grant’s Odyssey.

2 hours into his journey, Lenny-Grant saw something, someone emerging from the water in the distance. It was DONALD TRUMP! Surprised, Lenny-Grant asked him what a kind man like Donald Trump was doing in Madagascar. “I come here to stop you”, Trump said. Lenny-Grant yelled back, “I have the power of Santa and Jesus on my side, bring it on!” The two men fought. Before he knew it, Lenny-Grant saw the sun set before his own eyes as Trump did wacky combos, grabbing him good and pulling off some sick moves. Lenny-Grant was losing the fight.

As he saw victory escape him, his life force decreased. He thought, maybe Jesus would come to his aid, Jesus loves to come to people’s aid, right?

Wrong.

Suddenly, a shape emerged out of the water and instantly knocked Donald Trump out of Lenny-Grant’s ship. “Skipper!” he said. “It is I, Skipper The Great, and I’ve been phoned by the Christ himself to help you in your journey. Flabbergasted, Lenny-Grant didn’t have any energy left to argue with the wizard penguin that just appeared before him. “Redemption!” the penguin screamed. Donald Trump started burning. “I have been beaten by a worthy opponent, you shall go on, keep fighting for what you believe in, Lenny-Grant”.

As Skipper smote Trump, he used a second magic spell: teleport to bounty target, a level 85 spell from the standard spellbook. Before he knew it, Lenny-Grant was slowly fading as it became darker and darker. Skipper said “One last thing, be careful. Your brother is powerful, show him everything you’ve got”.

Lenny-Grant was suddenly in the Congress. He heard a lengthy speech from the distance, his brother’s voice. He rushed in the room.

“I object!” he screamed.

His brother could not believe his eyes, he removed his suit in one swift move, revealing a full set of medieval armor as well as a sword.

Lenny-Grant couldn’t resist; he removed his clothing to reveal a ninja suit with a bow.

“okami yo waga teki o kurae!” he ulted.

Harry-Grant, his arch-nemesis, was prepared. He deflected the younger’s arrow, killing half of the men in the congress. “You will pay for this!” said the younger brother. He E’d, using all of his remaining strength to shoot an undodgeable spray of arrows at his target, who then again, double-jumped out of nowhere to easily evade the attack.

“It’s over, younger brother”, Harry-Grant claimed. “Christmas shall be abolished and my great dynasty will only become stronger and stronger. I shall rule this land like Brian of Lumbridge ruled Miscellania.

All hope was gone, his brother was too strong.

Jesus Christ himself showed up, he pulled out his AK-47 and said: “LENNY-GRANT GET THE FUCK DOWN”

He sprayed his weapon at the older brother, screaming in agony.

Jesus emptied his Kalashnikov, pulled out a set of Five-Seven and kept going. Lenny-Grant was falling unconscious. Before his eyes closed, he saw his brother’s body fall on the floor, bloody and agonizing. Jesus whispered to Lenny-Grant’s ears: “It’s all ogre now”. The darkness gained Lenny-Grant and he fell asleep, waking up in his bed, which was wet. Christmas had been saved.

Long live Lenny-Grant, long live Christmas.

• Like 19
Edited by roux

• Content Count:  1984

Lenny-Grant’s Odyssey

Lenny-Grant was a young buck in his twenties. A fresh, reformed man of culture who appreciated good art and pussy. He happened to live in Madagascar, in a not-so Christian part of the land.

Lenny-Grant had an older brother, Harry-Grant. Harry-Grant was a conformist, popular, and vile man. He hated Christmas and everything it stood for. He disliked his younger brother very much. One day, Harry-Grant ran for office as “Big Chief” of Madagascar, and won. Soon after, he declared he would permanently ban Christmas from the Island.

Lenny-Grant, a big fan of Jesus, couldn’t believe what his brother had planned on doing. Christmas was not a commercial holiday for him, it was the birth of Christ. Lenny-Grant set up a boat and sailed for the Congress, where the vote was to be held in less than a day.

It was the first of December. The populace of Madagascar was not reactive to Harry-Grant’s legislation. It had to be Lenny-Grant’s Grand Quest, Lenny-Grant’s Odyssey.

2 hours into his journey, Lenny-Grant saw something, someone emerging from the water in the distance. It was DONALD TRUMP! Surprised, Lenny-Grant asked him what a kind man like Donald Trump was doing in Madagascar. “I come here to stop you”, Trump said. Lenny-Grant yelled back, “I have the power of Santa and Jesus on my side, bring it on!” The two men fought. Before he knew it, Lenny-Grant saw the sun set before his own eyes as Trump did wacky combos, grabbing him good and pulling off some sick moves. Lenny-Grant was losing the fight.

As he saw victory escape him, his life force decreased. He thought, maybe Jesus would come to his aid, Jesus loves to come to people’s aid, right?

Wrong.

Suddenly, a shape emerged out of the water and instantly knocked Donald Trump out of Lenny-Grant’s ship. “Skipper!” he said. “It is I, Skipper The Great, and I’ve been phoned by the Christ himself to help you in your journey. Flabbergasted, Lenny-Grant didn’t have any energy left to argue with the wizard penguin that just appeared before him. “Redemption!” the penguin screamed. Donald Trump started burning. “I have been beaten by a worthy opponent, you shall go on, keep fighting for what you believe in, Lenny-Grant”.

As Skipper smote Trump, he used a second magic spell: teleport to bounty target, a level 85 spell from the standard spellbook. Before he knew it, Lenny-Grant was slowly fading as it became darker and darker. Skipper said “One last thing, be careful. Your brother is powerful, show him everything you’ve got”.

Lenny-Grant was suddenly in the Congress. He heard a lengthy speech from the distance, his brother’s voice. He rushed in the room.

“I object!” he screamed.

His brother could not believe his eyes, he removed his suit in one swift move, revealing a full set of medieval armor as well as a sword.

Lenny-Grant couldn’t resist; he removed his clothing to reveal a ninja suit with a bow.

“?kami yo waga teki o kurae!” he ulted.

Harry-Grant, his arch-nemesis, was prepared. He deflected the younger’s arrow, killing half of the men in the congress. “You will pay for this!” said the younger brother. He E’d, using all of his remaining strength to shoot an undodgeable spray of arrows at his target, who then again, double-jumped out of nowhere to easily evade the attack.

“It’s over, younger brother”, Harry-Grant claimed. “Christmas shall be abolished and my great dynasty will only become stronger and stronger. I shall rule this land like Brian of Lumbridge ruled Miscellania.

All hope was gone, his brother was too strong.

Jesus Christ himself showed up, he pulled out his AK-47 and said: “LENNY-GRANT GET THE FUCK DOWN”

He sprayed his weapon at the older brother, screaming in agony.

Jesus emptied his Kalashnikov, pulled out a set of Five-Seven and kept going. Lenny-Grant was falling unconscious. Before his eyes closed, he saw his brother’s body fall on the flood, bloody and agonizing. Jesus whispered to Lenny-Grant’s ears: “It’s all ogre now”. The darkness gained Lenny-Grant and he fell asleep, waking up in his bed, which was wet. Christmas had been saved.

Long live Lenny-Grant, long live Christmas.

a very symbolic drug feud story. Bravo

• Content Count:  1266

Merry Chrysler

Bublé played in the background as Black Rain calmly put up the lights in a dimly lit room, she quietly thought to herself if it was even worth it; after all SG was a shitshow at this time, and no one was really in a festive mood. She shrugged but continued doing as her younger Father had instructed her to do so. She still remembered the words Caution had told her, "Do it or I beat you". She glanced at Delirium who was smoking a cigarette wondering if he had done his part yet, he did have the hardest part of the secret scheme Prez had concocted behind everyone's back. She knew this plan could backfire immensely, but what did they have to lose at this point in time.

She saw Delirium flick the cigarette and walk up to a giant giraffe, she faintly heard what he said, "Jeffery, there's a party in 20 minutes; you have to come." He walked away before the giraffe even had a chance to print out his 3 paged essay on why he didn't want to. Delirium walked away to find the rest of the animals at this zoo as she managed to put up the last touches of the decoration, and lower herself off the ladder. Delirium was talking to a rabbit as she passed by and heard the critter exclaim, "I wasn't even with them!" and chuckled as Delirium gave his standard reply showing that he cared: "Tough shit".

She glanced around as time seemed to fly by and everyone began filling in and taking their seats at the table and staring at the marvelous banquet Liam Brown had made himself (pls); she then saw the person who claimed to have abnormally large male genitalia with a mischievous glint in his eye and knew this would not end well, but it would be one hell of a party. Caution at the head of the table laughed and joked with the crowd, as John Wick and Samus made out under the moonlight outside; and almost like a cliche record scratch moment, everyone shut up the second the giraffe managed to fit through the doorway with Frank Ocean, he looked around and caught Caution glaring daggers at him, and made a 360 to leave but saw just enough of a dark hedgehog locking the door to know he had been setup. Frank patted the giraffe reassuringly and the 2 made their way to the tables.

"Why are you here? You don't want anything to do with us" Caution angrily stated, "Not to mention you called everyone here incapable of being a Safety Patrol. You're not wanted!"

The giraffe calmly responded, "I was invited".

The person who claimed to have abnormally large male genitalia with a mischievous glint in his eye went nuts, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH HE WAS INVITED HAHA! DUDE LOOK HE'S ANGRY"

Black Rain sighed, this Christmas party was not going to be very fun after all.

I wrote this very fast and half assed it halfway thru gimme skin

• Like 6

Reply to Thread