? servers

? players online

Story Time Contest 6!!

• Content Count:  133

A Deadly Miracle

The biggest bounty in the world, only for the professional assassins. Killing santa would be an easy job since I killed many people, this was going to be an easy 10mil in a flash. It was Christmas Eve, I travelled to the north pole in a small wooden boat, the only boat I could purchase at the time. The rest of my money was all for camouflage gear. I had to be hidden, I have to complete this, I had to be smart since I didn’t know what santa’s workshop would be like. Maybe santa’s workshop was secured, maybe they had guard dogs, snow golems, an electric fence, cameras, watch towers, and tamed animals. I would understand why because if you kill santa, you kill Christmas, and if you kill Christmas, you kill the spirit of joy. As I climb over the snowy hill, I saw lights in the distance. I realized that it was santa’s workshop. A big building in the middle of a snowy field. I was confused on why it was like this, does santa really think he’s safe from everyone. I took out my silenced sniper from my carrying case and estimated how far I was, maybe about 700 meters? 800? I was unsure. I laid down on the ground, it felt like the thick layer of snow was going through my shirts, 2 layers of shirts. I looked through the lens on the sniper, it was time.

Through my sniper lens I looked through many windows till I found where santa was. The window was clear and I see the fat red man sitting on a chair, talking, maybe giving a speech to his elfs about how this christmas was going to be a great one, I wonder what he was talking about. It doesn’t matter anyway, I put my finger right next to trigger. Saying goodbye to santa, I moved my finger, but it stopped. I frozed for a second, thinking to myself, am I really going to kill santa. Of course I was, I tried to push the trigger but my finger froze. Why can’t I do it, I asked myself, what is stopping me from doing this simple job, it’s only one person. I get this strange feeling on why I couldn’t, was it because if I killed santa, I would also hurt almost everyone else in the world some way, their christmas joy would be destroyed if I did this. Is that what was stopping me from doing thing? Nonsense, I killed people that had families, I did worse things than this. Looking through my scope, santa turned and stared directly at me, but how? I was basically invisible, he couldn’t see me from this far. Then I realized that I just can’t, I can’t pull the trigger. I can’t be the reason on why presents don’t show under the trees, I can’t be the reason on why santa didn’t eat the cookies left near the chimney, I can’t be the reason on why kids cry, I just couldn’t do it. It doesn’t make sense on why I can kill innocent people, but not santa. I hope that this was the time for a christmas miracle to happen so I can pull the trigger, but the Christmas miracle never came.

I left my sniper and the case on the hill, I just couldn’t do it. As I went back to the boat, the sound of christmas bells began to appear. Looking into the sky I saw his sled, I saw the reindeers, I saw the big fat red man named santa... wave at me. He left the north pole and I heard a big fat Ho Ho Ho from him. I returned back home and saw the police at my door, it was time that I finally get caught. Now here I am, sitting in my cell, waiting for my execution, writing on this paper to tell people my story. I regret doing all that harm, I regret murdering innocent people. I just wanted to end myself, I didn’t deserve to live. Then I thought to myself, maybe this was the Christmas miracle I was hoping for, thank you santa.

(I made this on my plane ride home in notes)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2162

Results

1st Place: @roux

2nd Place: @DancingMoonLight

3rd Place: @Roxas

Prizes

1st Place: M4A1-S | Decimator, Forum Award, 1 Month VIP

2nd Place: AK-47 | Cartel, Forum Award, 1 Month Sub

3rd Place: AK-47 | Blue Laminate, Forum Award

Unfortunately only had 3 entries for this contest :( Congrats to you bois though, great stories written and had a good time reading them

@roux and @Roxas please pm your steam link for your skin prizes and @DancingMoonLight, pm @Black Rain for your skin prize. VIP and Sub prizes will be awarded soon

• Like 1

Reply to Thread