? servers

? players online

[JB] Counter-Terrorist Restriction

• Content Count:  3294

With the influx of new players, and the frequent problem of new players staying on CT side without knowing the rules, I suggest an idea to help? If there was a way to restrict an individual to play a certain side (CT Side) based on statistacs. For example you can not join CT side unless you have an X amount of hours. I think maybe three hours should be plently enough to learn all the rules.

Edited by Will.

• Content Count:  697

Found here

7/25/18

- Set playtime requirement for CT Lockout at 25 minutes.

- Ratio Control now enables at 16 players, enforcing a 2:3 ratio.

- Added VIP plugin for future Protect the President events.

- Added Server chat advertisement for first order (!fo) command.

- Re-enabled an admin tool that is super secret.

There is a lockout for CTs that won't let people switch until they reach 25 minutes on the server.

other than that I am against raising this amount people shouldn't be locked out of a team because of time on the server. I understand where you are coming from the fact that we are getting an influx of new players who don't know the rules, some will inevitably go CT but the amount is good so they can get a feel for the game mode and hopefully read the rules. I feel that someone shouldn't be blocked based on play time, it is very annoying if you just want to play a guard on jailbreak and won't break the rules.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread