? servers

? players online

Well done Surf

• Content Count:  913

Well not to jump the gun, but it looks like the Surf server is on the up! Its been getting some good numbers these past few days since the F2P update, so heres hoping that trend continues in the future for Surf :d

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1028

I noticed that ever since the free version came out, the gamemodes that benefited the most on all server networks, not just SG are surf, bhop, and ZE. Hopefully this growth will lead new players to join the forums and other SG servers as well :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  35

I've noticed it as well and it's great to see more than a handful of people in the server at any given moment, but, having frequented various other popular surf servers, I'm not sure what it is about surf servers but they just breed toxic behavior that I don't really see in other servers (like TTT or JB or ZE). I've been on a couple times when the surf server has been almost full and while it's certainly nowhere near the levels of toxic that other popular skill surf servers are, I have already noticed that without a more regular admin presence on the server, people are starting to mic spam and make racists comments and just act douchey.

I don't record demos 24/7 and can't catch everything for a player complaint but it's just something to keep in mind that as the server is more regularly populated, that this is a potential negative externality to the server being full without many admins on.

Other than that it's awesome to have a full surf server watching me break stage records :d:d

• Content Count:  1194

Yeah, hopefully this momentum can get us some surf regs to keep the server populated! Also, I would like to thank the admins and players that have been joining surf recently, I really appreciate you guys helping with the population and sometimes giving us some feedback!

surf karaoke night when?

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.