? servers

? players online

Public to-do lists

• Content Count:  5674

Under the SR responsibilities, it says something about managing a public to-do list for their respective server, this hasn't been done yet. It never really crossed my mind previously but I think these would be good to have. We can see what's planned for the future which will keep regulars excited for updates and it also lets everyone know that the managers are actively pushing ideas to improve the server.

Not sure if this was planned or whatever, but it'd be nice to see these get done.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  615

In the SR section there is a tab for Server to-do lists, but they haven’t been touched in a while. I agree that dusting them off and making them public would be a great way to keep players in the loop and let them know what they have to look forward to in the future.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2162

In the SR section there is a tab for Server to-do lists, but they haven’t been touched in a while. I agree that dusting them off and making them public would be a great way to keep players in the loop and let them know what they have to look forward to in the future.

^^^^^

Will be looking into doing this. I know @diryathing was keeping one for ze a while back, and itd be good to keep with community input and ideas for discussions, and would be very helpful for topics when we host Server Meetings. Obviously theres some things that we want to keep a secret as they shouldn't be shared, or are a surprise for the public in the future, but it wouldn't be bad to have a public list where people can push us to make those changes and actively seek them out

• Like 3

• Content Count:  760

Let's put it as a high level roadmap subject to change of main points as there always changes but keeps the community in the loop. It's a great buy-in with members to see the work involved from the staff while still keeping surprises and things that naturally need to be secret intact until decided on to go public.

It seems like no AT is taking the initiative to do this and I think it'd be in the community's best interest if it were done for every server. Sort of like a Map Downloads thread it should just be another basic sticky thread everyone has. I'd see it essentially acting as a placeholder for changes to eventually be either thrown out or moved to the Changelog as official updates.

It's literally a CA responsibility, but I'm aware that the CAs probably aren't fully up to date on what the future changes would be so this should really be an AT thing initially. I'm not trying to bash the AT team but I'd assume it's not done because some might not be comfortable with introducing something like this without being told. Any thoughts on pushing this to get done? @Caution @delirium @Prez @Mad Dogg

if only there was a way for you to have the rank to be able to do this yourself.

Not sure what you mean, but perhaps someone in the Administrative Manager position could push the ATs (or CAs) to do simple stuff like this.

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=85585 so what is it dominic, a reg or CA.

:-)

Also not sure what you're saying but in response to that thread being referenced, that's not really a to-do list whatsoever. It's you bringing a ton of suggestions to the table, including map requests when there's a section for them and also a ton of discussion about them in the thread making it a huge clusterfuck. Not saying it's a bad thread at all, but using that as the MG to-do list is not efficient.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1381

Also not sure what you're saying but in response to that thread being referenced, that's not really a to-do list whatsoever. It's you bringing a ton of suggestions to the table, including map requests when there's a section for them and also a ton of discussion about them in the thread making it a huge clusterfuck. Not saying it's a bad thread at all, but using that as the MG to-do list is not efficient.

What would a to-do list be then? I can’t think of anything else it would be without having any importance, and papa has been going down the list crossing off certain suggestions. If there were something else it could be, please mention what it would be. Sure it could be WIP events and plugins or whatever, but that wouldn’t be that useful in making progress to the server.

Reply to Thread