? servers

? players online

Public to-do lists

• Content Count:  11501

I think it's listed as a responsibility in the sense of 'if there is a public to do list, they will help with it' vs. 'it is the CA's responsibility to create a to-do list and keep it up-to-date, no if ands or buts'. Additionally, it may not be a literal thread called 'To do', but it may be multiple threads with multiple lists of general things to do. I think it's looking a little bit too much into the specific wording, imo.

I think that to-do lists oftentimes start out successful, but quickly turn into a dead thread. Short term projects are good to have to do lists for, but an overall to-do list might just collect dust. There's a decent argument for them, as well as a decent argument against it being a mandatory thing. Not only can it just be one more thing to have to do / update, but some servers probably wouldn't benefit from a to-do thread if there isn't a whole lot needing to be done. Oftentimes a new thread in general can just be created.

@Gator @Wawa , you two decide if it is something you want to make mandatory of your team for their respective servers. Either way, post in this thread please by tomorrow with whatever you decide. If you need additional time, just send a message on slack or something.

• Content Count:  11501

@Gator @Wawa , you two decide if it is something you want to make mandatory of your team for their respective servers. Either way, post in this thread please by tomorrow with whatever you decide. If you need additional time, just send a message on slack or something.

Actually, I see you guys have an AT meeting coming up. If you want to take it to the meeting and get some feedback, go for it. Just post here in general whenever you come up with a decision.

Reply to Thread