? servers

? players online

Intro To Jailbreak

• Content Count:  257

Hey Guys,

Shortening this because i deleted the original post, but basically it was just that we could make like a 5 minute long video to introduce the influx of players to jailbreak.

:)

• Like 3
Edited by Grateful
to hard to explain

• Content Count:  1633

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84977

As for the topic, I am not a jailbreak player, but I'm sure you could make a video. Just a heads up, there is this thread already.

EDIT: Why'd you delete your post? You could still make one, some people learn better with seeing stuff in game than reading a bunch of text. I support the idea.

• Like 1
Edited by Kieran

• Content Count:  5674

I don't think it's an awful idea. With how vastly different our Jailbreak is from other servers, it could benefit some people. Prestige Gaming has a tutorial up for playing Jailbreak, but it's based around their server and it has it's fair share of differences. (

) It could be a good video to base ours off of though, if we were to make one.

• Content Count:  6759

Exactly how is this relevant to what his original post was discussing? Completely out of context and not the point of his suggestion.

Anyways @Fieldz, I read what you originally wrote and I'm not sure why you deleted it when it wasn't even a bad suggestion imo. I don't play on Jailbreak much, but I think it's a very nice project to work on that can be useful in the long run for newbies. I'm sure if the ATs for the server have no objections to that and like your work then we're glad to incorporate that to make it more easier for newcomers to follow. I suggest working with @Grateful, @WavY, @Wawa, @Military_king, and @Takuto as they can advise your material in the video and can clarify any issues/concerns with any specific parts of the content in it; That's of course if they don't object to the idea!

• Like 1
Edited by Black Rain

• Content Count:  449

Think this is a good idea. Instead of referencing someone new to a wall of text and several forum posts, we can give them a YouTube link with the basics. Think some 4 minute video with some mild humor would be better and most likely would leave a better understanding of the rules, as there is a visual demonstration.

You can add me on steam or PM me if you want me to help with the video/rule interpretations.

• Content Count:  760

If we start with this, we should apply it to all servers for the sake of a few minutes to keep consistency across youtube with all servers (as there is slight difference between us with other communities) - good move with this suggestion.

Reply to Thread