? servers

? players online

Intro To Jailbreak

• Content Count:  678

If we start with this, we should apply it to all servers for the sake of a few minutes to keep consistency across youtube with all servers (as there is slight difference between us with other communities) - good move with this suggestion.

we'll just see how this first one turns out, its a lotta rules and we wanna keep it under 10 min, so we'll be looking at the pace as we go

• Like 1

• Content Count:  760

we'll just see how this first one turns out, its a lotta rules and we wanna keep it under 10 min, so we'll be looking at the pace as we go

Aye your right but each video should be within 1.5 minutes as doing much else will see most exit it. I know its really hard to fit it in that time-frame but a 10 minute video or anywhere near it will result in the same thing as text / posts. :)

• Content Count:  1583

If we start with this, we should apply it to all servers for the sake of a few minutes to keep consistency across youtube with all servers (as there is slight difference between us with other communities) - good move with this suggestion.

*cough* TTT was already planning one *cough*

This would be a great idea though, glad to see JB is on board.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  678

Aye your right but each video should be within 1.5 minutes as doing much else will see most exit it. I know its really hard to fit it in that time-frame but a 10 minute video or anywhere near it will result in the same thing as text / posts. :)

You’re entirely right, that’s going to be the biggest downfall. What we are looking at specifically is going to be if it’s reasonable to fit every rule, and which small nit picky rules will have to be left out for times sake. It’s something that we want people to watch, not skim, and so pacing is key

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

You’re entirely right, that’s going to be the biggest downfall. What we are looking at specifically is going to be if it’s reasonable to fit every rule, and which small nit picky rules will have to be left out for times sake. It’s something that we want people to watch, not skim, and so pacing is key

The script that I wrote for TTT gives a general explanation of how the gamemode works and how each role functions. I feel that JB's video should follow the same guidelines. Give them enough information where they won't run around freekilling or thinking they're being freekilled, but leave all the finer details for them to read in the rules or discover themselves. If you need help writing it, I'd be happy to lend a hand, but if not, I'll leave it to the professionals on this topic.

• Like 2
Edited by Gentoo

Reply to Thread