? servers

? players online

[TTT] Changing scanner color for t bodies

• Content Count:  2668

This came up at the TTT meeting from 12/08/2018 and needed further discussion.

Please post your thoughts and opinions, even if you said them at the meeting.

The idea behind this concept is that when a detective DNA scans a T body, it will show the killer in a blue circle unlike now where it's a normal red circle. The reason for this is because detectives sometimes forget that they scanned a traitor and will kill who the dna leads to.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  697

My thoughts on the subject remain the same since the meeting.

I feel like this would help people who are new or just forget a lot so they don't RDM in these instances, if they ID a T body and forget that they IDed a T body killing a person they have DNA on, even though they killed a T. I do not see any down sides from implementing this it reduces RDMs and makes the detective job easier.

• Content Count:  1671

Looks like this whole thread got blown over and there weren't many responses to this. Since there's only two replies to this thread, I'm going to assume that the community is 100% fine with the colors staying as is, and that's my opinion as well. When you ID a body as a detective, there's a menu on the side of your screen that tells if it's inno and or traitor (obviously, everyone on the forums who plays ttt should know this). It if your responsibility to remember who you ID'd and what the role of the id'd body was. Gonna reject this.

Here's a few notes to consider when iding as a detective so rdm's can be prevented: When a dna is shown in a crowd, don't just look for the nearest person and shoot them down, make it 100% sure that you know that the dna ring shows under the person. If you're know the dna ring is under the person, but you have some doubts, ask them why they killed an inno to get some information, information is key, but it can either be postivie or negative which leads to suspicious actions. If you're still not certain, just taze them, could be an inno, could be a t, they could be bad at the game and you could win a free credit after the taze.

If you have any question, ask away.

• Content Count:  319

!rdna is still completely functional and erases current dna. Maybe we can have the command tell the detective that dna has been erased to reaffirm them.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread