? servers

? players online

jb_summerxmas armory stairs

• Content Count:  615

Seeing as they lead directly to armory, I would say they are KOS. Last year when the map was in rotation they were KOS and I don't think it's changed since then. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  217

In the original map, the stairs Leading to armory are KOS. So why wouldn't the XMAS ones be KOS? Just cause of a button?. If anything the button makes it harder for the T's to Get into armory. This rule is really dumb IMO. First off it leads to ARMORY. Second It's KOS on the older maps. Third I'm pretty sure it was KOS before so why would it not be kos now? This needs to be clarified.

• Content Count:  697

Seeing as they lead directly to armory, I would say they are KOS. Last year when the map was in rotation they were KOS and I don't think it's changed since then. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

Grateful said that they aren't KOS even though they lead directly into armory.

• Content Count:  2579

Grateful said that they aren't KOS even though they lead directly into armory.

???

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66802

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66822

Catwalks - Catwalks are defined as solid walking platforms that only connect directly to the armory.

Those stairs count as catwalk and have been KOS for more than two years?

• Like 7

• Content Count:  5674

Ok, so I'd like to chime in.

The stairs being KOS when there is a button there is going to be problematic. If a T is standing where the stairs should be and someone presses the button, they're then classified as KOS. That's not correct. The stairs are not SOLID walking platforms, they're not solid, they move. Those stairs should not be KOS unless the button is removed.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  272

I feel like it should be kos if it's already up and someone walks onto it, but if someone is standing where it would be then it comes up, they shouldn't be killed. So, basically, if you see someone walking on to the stairs when they're up, they are kos.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.