? servers

? players online

turn off team fall damage

• Content Count:  712

is there a way to disable fall damage when you fall on your teammates head? i feel like this is pointless and only causes ppl to rage for example in spy vs spy where people jump into climb but fall on your teammates head and take fall damage or when u jump on diving boards in pool but fall on your teammate.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  449

Think the only way to solve this would be to turn off collision completely. We have the solid head command turned on to allow stacking as certain maps have secrets that require boosting. I think the pros of keeping solid head on outways the cons of having it off.

Also if Ts purposely go under you in something like climb and you die, then that would be considered teamkilling and they can be punished for that.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  697

that's how i has always been before the no collide update but I agree, Especially on moon jail in the surf people can die when they fail by having the same velocity down, landing on a teammates head and dying. this addition would be great for jb if it is possible.

• Content Count:  416

I don't think this type of fall damage is that big of a deal that we need to go back to removing collision completely. Only in rare occurences does this happen (like in spy vs spy climb) and some other places where its just an unfortunate event.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.