? servers

? players online

Grinch Model

• Content Count:  5674

Hey, so this model got added to Jailbreak. It was put on the T side but, in my opinion, it doesn't fit that team. It's blue, but the general model structure also seems like a CT. I was wondering if anyone else agrees or has had problems with this and if so, it could get fixed.

00b34cd66e61f83192ab075e8ff0584a.png

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1420

Agreed, I changed a bunch of models on MG for the same reasons. This could potentially be extremely confusing and has been a problem in the past on JB since Ts with blue models could just run behind real CTs and knife them. @All Ts did this for months. I have no idea why this would be added to the T side.

• Content Count:  4441

I used to advocate for the addict model on T-side being redone or removed back in the day and used it a ton of times to shift+walk into a crowd of CT's unseen. Generally I think models that are even vaguely "CT looking" should be left off CT. Something both myself and Dominic were planning on doing before stepping down was revamping the models to make a bit more sense, remove the unused/unpopular ones, and make things more uniform. Just in terms of colors I do agree with Dominic and Nimmy. I understand having the model cause I actually really like it but if it's true that there is a red alternative then I would say it's definitely worth changing if the models will be staying for the next month or so.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5674

Only reason i made the grinch model the blue one was because the two CT models i added were both RED. I will fix it tomorrow if it is a problem.

I don't really think the logic there makes any sense. Personally, I think the two models you added onto CT look fine as CTs, someone can post here if they disagree.

But yes, I would say this is absolutely a problem based on my own experience and what I've heard from others.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.