Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gentoo
    Bowlcut Trimmer
    On second thought, you're paying more than a Netflix subscription per month for VIP and half that for Sub, I don't think this would be a great idea to go through with considering the lack of perks that especially long-standing subs and VIPs have.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gentoo For This Useful Post:
    Fieldz (02-04-2019)

Nano
    HTML Certified
    If this happens then what would be the point of buying sub or VIP? Other than the obvious answer, wanting to keep this community alive. But honestly, I don’t think many people would donate just for that. Letting people buy chat colors for credits pretty much defeats the purpose of sub or VIP. If this gets added...

B2C95A93-4269-4221-B189-22704FF386FB.jpeg

Please don’t add this

Dong
    big fag
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    If this happens then what would be the point of buying sub or VIP? Other than the obvious answer, wanting to keep this community alive. But honestly, I don’t think many people would donate just for that. Letting people buy chat colors for credits pretty much defeats the purpose of sub or VIP. If this gets added...

B2C95A93-4269-4221-B189-22704FF386FB.jpeg

Please don’t add this
    It wouldn’t defeat the purpose of sub or vip. I’m asking for non donators to get the chance to buy one color at a time for credits.
    Sub/VIP have access to every color and clan tag. If you make each color 5k to like 6k credits then it seems pretty fair to sub and vip.

Gentoo
    Bowlcut Trimmer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dong View Post
    It wouldn’t defeat the purpose of sub or vip. I’m asking for non donators to get the chance to buy one color at a time for credits.
    Sub/VIP have access to every color and clan tag. If you make each color 5k to like 6k credits then it seems pretty fair to sub and vip.
    I think you're kind of missing the point here. Not only do VIPs usually only stick with 1 color anyways, but the whole point of having it is to FLEX ON BROKE BOIS THAT CAN'T AFFORD IT. If anyone could have a colored name or chat, you wouldn't feel special anymore for spending your mom's disability on a video game community.

tides
    Administrative Team
    The problem I see with it is that if someone previously had VIP for 3 months or 6 months or something and built up a ton of credits, they could just buy all the name/chat colors and never need to purchase Sub or VIP again. Personally, I have tons of credits that I don't really use from the time that I was a VIP and a Sub.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tides For This Useful Post:
    Gentoo (02-04-2019)

Lokibelowkey
    Spugeb?

Quote Originally Posted by tides View Post
    The problem I see with it is that if someone previously had VIP for 3 months or 6 months or something and built up a ton of credits, they could just buy all the name/chat colors and never need to purchase Sub or VIP again. Personally, I have tons of credits that I don't really use from the time that I was a VIP and a Sub.
    Cant do that gotta buy everything in the shop.

Manny
    Yuh
    I can see where you're trying to come from Dong but I think it's in our best interest to keep things like chat/name color exclusive to those who donate for them. Tides brings up a good point that, if you allow people to just buy the chat/name color then eventually donating would become obsolete and we'd could potentially lose quite a few donators. I'm not saying that name color is the only reason people buy VIP and such but if you take away one exclusive item, then just keep how much SUB & VIP cost the same, then people will start to see there really is no reason for them to stay subscribed.

One thing @Gentoo pointed out too was that the current VIP/SUBs might not feel so special anymore if another reg who's never donated can have cool colors in chat. It's one of the only things that easily tell everyone else on the server that they're a broke boi. Some people like the prestigiousness that comes with having something that other people don't have.

Also, just to point out but I think a chat filled with a multitude of colors would make me want to gouge my eyes out of their sockets.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Manny For This Useful Post:
    Dong (02-04-2019)

English
    fucking gamer
    Looks like broke boy @Dong just wants colors... neck.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to English For This Useful Post:
    Dong (02-04-2019), Fieldz (02-04-2019)

nesquik
    h

god damn wasn’t letting people pick their cancer fonts and colors in shoutbox already enough for regulars.

Liam Brown
    pls
    We're not doing this, sorry. Manny and tides have pretty much summarised it, doing this would devalue one of the biggest Subscriber and VIP exclusive perks.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liam Brown For This Useful Post:
    DancingMoonLight (02-06-2019), nesquik (02-05-2019), ThRza (02-06-2019)