? servers

? players online

Join us!!

• Content Count:  1051

We Want You

So many of you have heard about the recent step down of multiple people in the community. The staff has decided to take this opportunity and push the limits of how far we can go. So with that said we would like to build our teams more with the help of you guys. Anyone can apply and we strongly suggest that you do; if you think you have what it takes, even if you are doubting yourself, go for it, you never know what can happen. With that said we hope you guys will join the team.

Technical Team:

• Fix technical issues that arise day to day (servers/site)
  • Research/manage mods, scripts, and plugins to improve our servers
  • Develop solutions to improve our servers/mods performance
  • Discover and fix exploits against our servers/site
  • Assist in data backup operations for the community's data
  • Assist AO's when problems arise or others are on vacation

>> APPLY FOR TECHNICAL TEAM HERE

Media Team:

• Manage forum and community website themes and layouts
  • Manage all forum and community images (awards, rankbars, etc)
  • Manage forum design sections (signature/avatar requests, etc)
  • Work with Marketing team to manage branding and community logos/external advertising
  • Work with Game Divisions to keep in-game branding and design (map textures for SG) up to date and relevant
  • Work with Marketing team to manage social media accounts (Youtube, Twitch, etc)

>> APPLY FOR MEDIA TEAM HERE

Events team:

• Organize, plan, and run events
  • Manage and monitor gaming tournaments
  • Make sure servers are ready for all special events
  • Schedule events to fill servers in need via the steam community
  • Manage and monitor gaming tournaments (ie. SGSL)
  • Specializing in events outside of our main CS:GO servers

>> APPLY FOR EVENTS TEAM HERE

• Like 11
Edited by Black Rain

• Content Count:  6759

I have applied for the events team last month. I am looking forward to creating and helping events for ZE and other servers.

Our goals are not for server-specific events; we're more interested in hosting events outside of our main servers.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  4441

Our goals are not for server-specific events; we're more interested in hosting events outside of our main servers.

Christmas event across all servers or referendum on disbanding events team.

• Content Count:  2342

BUMP

We need support boys. Got experience with a calendar, photoshop, or installing minecraft texture packs? Apply for the Events, Media, or Tech team!

Thanks to ShoieP for his hard work!

Is there any way you/upper management would consider updating applicants regardless of whether they were chosen or not? I think current policy is to have applicants wait 3 months and then re-apply or something like that if you don't hear back...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

Is there any way you/upper management would consider updating applicants regardless of whether they were chosen or not? I think current policy is to have applicants wait 3 months and then re-apply or something like that if you don't hear back...

This has been brought up in the past (by me). We usually do not reach out to applicants as to why they weren't chosen, and during the last community meeting we agreed to sticking to the private ways of doing it, simply because there isn't enough time for people to go over apps all the time to pm applicants. If you (or any particular individual) weren't chosen to be a part of a team you applied for, I recommend you reach out to someone in a higher position to obtain feedback on what to improve on in order to have a better chance at a future promotion round.

That last sentence did not mean to spam "why am i not in X team yet" or "promote me! haha xd", as we've seen in the past, but asking for constructive criticism.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread