? servers

? players online

Undertale Wooden Walkway

• Content Count:  133

Someone said that Dominic said (In this post steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84729) that "Catwalks are defined as solid walking platforms that only connect directly to the armory." and since the wooden walkway in undertale does not connect directly to armory then it is not a catwalk, I asked 2 admins and they say that it is a catwalk but the person keeps saying it isn't and is trying to prove the admins wrong, So is it a catwalk or not?

Edited by Grateful

• Content Count:  272

I mean one definition for a catwalk is a narrow structure for people to walk on along a bridge or high up on the side of a building. That would mean that it is a catwalk as well as a lot of other things people don't really consider a catwalk on JB maps. I feel like Dominic may have just been referencing kos catwalks. I guess it just depends on what definition you use though. I personally think what you are referencing is a catwalk.

• Content Count:  930

Someone said that Dominic said (In this post steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84729) that "Catwalks are defined as solid walking platforms that only connect directly to the armory." and since the wooden walkway in undertale does not connect directly to armory then it is not a catwalk, I asked 2 admins and they say that it is a catwalk but the person keeps saying it isn't and is trying to prove the admins wrong, So is it a catwalk or not?

The catwalks on undertale are not kos.

• Content Count:  712

that platform i think is not kos-it doesnt lead directly to armory. people just like to call it a "catwalk" because it looks like the one on razor/vip/revamp but in reality its not kos. an example of this would be on razor/revamp. the pool "catwalks" are no longer kos but people still call it "pool catwalk" because they are used to the name. same for the one in soccer, its not technically a catwalk because it is not kos but people call it that because it looks like one.

• Content Count:  5674

If anyone is wondering for future reference, we edited the map a while back so that it's no longer "connected" to armory. The only thing that connected it was a doorway near strafe jump, we blocked that off so you can't access armory using that catwalk anymore. Therefore it's not KOS.

• Like 8

Reply to Thread