? servers

? players online

Introducing Staff of the Month!

• Content Count:  2668

ZwOpCHy.png

Hello everyone,

The Staff of the Month award is to recognize staff members who are voted on by the IA and BD teams that go above and beyond each month and deserve recognition for the effort they give to make our community as great as it is. The recipient of this award will receive this cool forum award

staffofthemonth.gif

And this awesome skin made by Darnias

xH0l0FR.jpg

With that said, the following user groups are eligible to earn this award:

• Adminstrators
  • Senior Administrators
  • Legends
  • Server Representatives
  • Junior Technical Team
  • Technical Team
  • Administrative Team
  • Events Team
  • Media Team
  • Marketing Team

This month's Staff of the Month has proven himself to be a valuable asset to our team through his impressive playtimes and fun, positive attitude on the servers.

Join us in congratulating @WillofCamelot as the first recipient of this prestigious award!

• Like 27

• Content Count:  586

To start this off I would like to say, holy cow! Shut the front door, didn't think I was going to get this, ever. I would like to thank, my mom and my dad for giving birth to me. No but for real though, big thank you to all the players that have been coming back to our servers day by day. The servers have been doing extremely well recently and that's all thanks to you. Thank you to the staff for letting me get the first SOTM award, you guys are flippin awesome. Thank you for all the hard work everyone has been putting in, to make the servers frickin great. I can thank y'all enough! I really do appreciate the award and I'm super mind blown that I got it.

I love all of you,

Thank you

• Like 7

Reply to Thread