? servers

? players online

Freeknifing

• Content Count:  3294

What defines a freeknife? I'm told that freeknifing without punishment is when you're standing still and knife. What about if you're walking, if you're listening to an order and are just knifing while you go to that location. I have conlficting information for some people telling me that that's allowed some telling me it is. Also, if I freeknife someone and we all accept that it was the ct's fault, then the CT dies to someone else am I KOS? Everyone understanding that the freeknife was the ct's fault, am I now KOS For assisting in the CT's death?

• Content Count:  930

What defines a freeknife? I'm told that freeknifing without punishment is when you're standing still and knife. What about if you're walking, if you're listening to an order and are just knifing while you go to that location. I have conlficting information for some people telling me that that's allowed some telling me it is. Also, if I freeknife someone and we all accept that it was the ct's fault, then the CT dies to someone else am I KOS? Everyone understanding that the freeknife was the ct's fault, am I now KOS For assisting in the CT's death?

The rules state...

• CTs aren’t allowed to bait the Ts by running into them, jumping on their heads or otherwise being dumb.

• CTs who bait preknifing Ts and are stabbed cannot shoot the preknifing Ts.

• CTs cannot shoot if they walked into a T's knife, that is a freeshot/freekill.

Make a complaint if this happens again, Also i would like to add if your name comes up in a kill feed you are kos.. even as an assist....

• Content Count:  299

If your are preknifing while walking to a location, and a ct walks into the knife, he is not allowed to shoot you. If that ct then dies, and you show up as an assist you're kosable by any ct. If you knife the ct to death, your kos also.

@Military_king doesn't have to deal with being knifed because he sits up in the one way the whole round

• Like 3

Reply to Thread