? servers

? players online

Departing

• Content Count:  5674

As you can see, I've resigned from AT.

This community is amazing. During the 3 years I've been here, it's brought me happiness during really bad times and has helped me out a lot. I honestly don't know what I would've been doing with my spare time. This place is great and I've never thought different. Even though this is just an online gaming community, it has pretty much shaped me into who I am today. (I guess bullying really does build character :turtle:) I could dislike as many people as I want, disagree with every decision made, at the end of the day this community is still extremely important to me.

The people are really what make up the community and make it worth coming back to everyday. So many of you were such good friends to me and taught me so much shit about life in general. I was truly glad to call you guys friends. I don't consider myself on good terms with every person at SG, but I hope we can change that in the future. I did want to name specific people originally and make long, sentimental messages, but that's just not for me. I will shout out all my homies that have made this place worth being at though:

@All Ts @eXtr3m3 @euro @delirium @Montag @roux @Nimmy @Greggy G @Malibu @Alex @Ned @Gubsy @Paradox @Motox @vinyl

These are the "big homes" as us gamers say. Don't shoot me if you're not here, I've made so many friends across 3 years, I guarantee this is only listing one tenth of them. You guys truly are what made me love this place though. I wouldn't be able to just join another community, SG is unique because of it's people.

To everyone on Jailbreak specifically: Managing the server for 7 months was quite the ride. We brought the server to insane new heights, but none of that is possible without all the regulars. Over the course of the last couple months in particular, you guys have been extremely helpful with moving ideas along and were so appreciative when we finally pushed them out. You guys are one of the best batch of regulars I've seen over the course of playing Jailbreak for 3 years and I really appreciate you guys for that. I hope Jailbreak continues to do well and hope you guys continue to have fun.

I'll end this off with a quote from one of my favorite legendary historical figures.

Long live SteamGamers!
  • Like 48

• Content Count:  1381

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69240&highlight=Dominic+player+complaint

Don't know if you remembered me, but I remember the times we had on MG.

I couldn't believe you got admin, and I can't believe you're stepping down now, but

I'll never be accepted.

I accept you now.

Cya.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread