? servers

? players online

New rule suggestion

• Content Count:  85

Dear SG staff,

Jailbreak has been getting toxic recently, and I feel there needs to be a change in the rules for the game to be more enjoyable. I always get gunplanted as a t and not even given a chance to drop my primary which was either thrown to me by a ct or dropped onto me by a t. Also when I do drop it, I still get domed immediatly. There should be a new rule that gives t's a chance to drop their primary if they were gunplanted. Another issue I would like to bring light to is the issue of mass free killing. A long time ago I free killed 3 t's and got a week ban, but now I see people mass free killing and only getting off with a kick or a slay. The rules on mass free killing should be more strict in my opinion.

Thank you,

Inky

• Content Count:  449

First off, of a ct gun plants you with a primary/secondary. It is against the rules, record a demo of the cut doi g that and make a complaint on him. Regarding the t planting guns on you, with our current rules if you are in possession of a primary it is grounds for an auto kos. Does not matter to it was gunplanted to you by a dead t, or you picked it off of the ground, a ct can choose to kill you. I believe this rule may be discussed during our next jb community meeting, but first we have to deal with our gap in management.

Second, in regards to the mass freekilling. It is up to admin discretion how long they ban someone for mass freekill or not. We still have to follow a protacal, and in my case whenever I punish a massfreekiller I usually slay, fkrespawn, then kick the person. If the person comes back and doesn’t it again with no regards of my warning I usually ban him for 3 days which is the usually ban length for mass freekill. I can’t speak in regards with other admins but if you feel that your ban was unjust you could have always made a ban appeal.

(Sorry for the poor grammar and formatting on mobile)

• Content Count:  713

It's honestly based on what the player wants to do with a t who has been gun-planted because some ct's would say " take a step forward and drop the gun" while others would simply just dome you right off the bat. Primaries has always been KOS no matter what because it can harm them in a matter of seconds. For the freekilling part there has been a new command which admins can use to revive the t's that were freekilled (which has some problems with it) but banning someone for killing 3 t's is kinda dumb but its an admins discretion. People who do mass freekill they can get banned if they leave right after but the ones who stay usually get kicked or slayed because that's the protocol the admins have to follow.

Edited by Pred

• Content Count:  257

3 Seconds? That is clearly more than enough time to get one tapped with an AK, or an AWP. How would this be fair to CTs? Having to strafe around for three seconds before the T drops it. You also are talking about how freekilling rules should be more strict, yet you were mass free-killing 3 weeks ago.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.