? servers

? players online

Stepping down

• Content Count:  5108

Love ya bud, thanks for all that you've provided to this community over the years. Most importantly though, thanks to all that you've brought me or helped me through since I've had the pleasure of getting to know you. I know this isn't really a goodbye as I'm sure we'll keep in touch but I felt the need to reiterate my gratitude since now you and I both stepped away from the platform that we both took from and gave to over the years. I don't regret any of it and am extremely glad that you approached me when I was returning here from my permanent ban some time ago. I can be here all day, but again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Also since I'm not sure if these two dweebs will make a thread, thank you @Dominic and @Nimmy as well. Some of the nights we spent as a group in TeamSpeak and whatever game we were playing are fond memories that I will cherish.

:love:

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1328

I know we don't talk much anymore, but i would also like to thank you for everything you have done. Thank you for being there during the lowest points in my life, which also includes dominic and erik, to even being there after i got unbanned. Some things we probably don't see eye to eye with but nonetheless I respect the hell out of you. I wish the best for you in the RL situations and hopefully you get your health in order. Love you man.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  713

[video=youtube_share;HpixdTlYlKU]

Really enjoyed your time being at SG as well as the meetup we had awhile back. You’ve made jb greater than ever and i really enjoyed the things that you’ve done.

Best of luck in the future, once again thank you.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread