? servers

? players online

[JB] CTs Are So Kill Hungry

• Content Count:  257

Hey Guys,

I've noticed that CTs are extremely kill hungry. This affects the game in a good and bad way. The good thing about this is that obviously the CTs are going to be more likely to win the round. The bad thing is, it's no fun getting thirsted because you did something on accident. This does not go for every CT. Some CTs are pretty lenient. I think that more CTs should be lenient. Maybe at the end of the round if the CT is alive, and 5 Ts are still alive and Obeying, the CTs can get some shop credits? Just a thought, but I don't see this problem being fixed any other way than a rule or something being established. This also sometimes does actually end up in CTs free-killing and having to slay. If a T has been told to go to medic, and a CT doesn't hear that order, most CTs are going to spray him down for Blatantly Disobeying. Maybe give a warning shot and ask where your going? Nope, thats not usually what happens.

• Content Count:  930

This is what you call freekill, record it make a player complaint. There is no way around this if you feel the ct is being toxic and freekilling make a demo report him.

I do know what you mean tho some CTs are toxic but this is why we have A player complaint section if you feel someone is abusing CT and killing people for no reason record and report them or ask them to slay.

Edited by Grateful

• Content Count:  678

This is what you call freekill, record it make a player complaint. There is no way around this if you feel the ct is being toxic and freekilling make a demo report him.

I do know what you mean tho some CTs are toxic but this is why we have A player complaint section if you feel someone is abusing CT and killing people for no reason record and report them or ask them to slay.

I believe what OP is referring to is that these CTs are taking full advantage of their permissions as CT, to a point that is, admitted, extreme. Our rules allow for some swift deaths, however most people either don't realize that, or are more lenient.

No the CTs that are being referenced here are the folk that don't repeat orders that were given over voice during micspam, or don't voice a chat order and warning shot off of it. The same for the "face the back of your cell and freeze" and warning/kill anyone that steps out. Those things that really aren't wrong, but when you do it everyone on T side really wants you to put your head in the ground.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  356

I understand that some Cts are kill hungry but some people don't understand that they want to win and survive. I know that it can cause some free kill but It's already so easy to win as a T so if all the Cts are more lenient it would MOOORE easier to win for the Ts. I would say it will be impossible for the CTs to win.

Reply to Thread