? servers

? players online

Should Ts Be Allowed To LR Each Other?

• Content Count:  257

Hey Guys!

I'm on JB quite a lot, and LRs aren't used as much as they should be. Would it be cool if Ts could LR their fellow inmates? Maybe at 5 Ts left, LRing can be available, and CT's can say "LR Each other and Winner Gets A Freeday". I thought this could help the server by giving Ts more chances to stay alive, instead of being KOS automatically after winning a LR against a CT. This wouldn't really interfere with team killing rules either.

Thanks For Your Time!

-Fieldz

Edited by Fieldz

• Content Count:  272

I don't feel like this would work well. I mean, the whole point of JB is for the Ts to rebel against the CTs and win rounds. Having the Ts kill each other in LRs doesn't make sense to me considering the objective. Maybe allowing LR to be available with a couple more Ts alive? (Although I do think the way it currently is is fine.)

• Content Count:  1438

I don't agree with this at all. Your main goal as a T is to win against the CTs, so obviously the larger number of Ts left the better. However, I do think that maybe LR could become available with more than 3 Ts alive (as you said, perhaps 5). I believe this was mentioned elsewhere recently; I'll edit my post if I can find it.

• Content Count:  678

I think this is ridiculous. The Ts goal should be killing CTs to win the round, never at any point should Ts attempt to kill another. Deathgames are the only exceptions I can see, and even then most of the time the map/CTs kill losers in DGs. Heck, I'd even like the T side be more inclined to help each other during the round, rather than waiting til the end when they can kill each other.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  35

Don't think that this would really work in the server but on a similar note... I think winning an LR shouldn't be KOS. If a T wins an LR I think they should be able to LR the next CT. To be honest before I started playing on SG JB, this was the norm on all the other JB servers I had played in the past.

I am really looking it at through the scope of during LR, assuming more than 1 CT is left, it's almost impossible for the t's to win at this point since the second they win an LR they get domed by the other team. But, if you're able to slowly pick the CTs off one by one, it may give the t's a better chance. If people are worried about a handful of good T's just ending every round by taking out the CTs one by one on LR, the mitigant to that would be that CTs don't have to accept LRs and can put restrictions on LR type.

What are people's thoughts on this?

Reply to Thread