? servers

? players online

[JB] Protect the president Event

• Content Count:  930

[JB] Protect the President Event!

LPGsdLY.png

This event seems to be everyone's most favorite, Also is my favorite so here we go again week number 4 in a row of Saturday events!!

With this being said here is how this event will go. One guard will be assigned as the president, given an increased amount of HP and all the Prisoners will be tasked with killing him. If the President is killed, all the Guards will be instantly killed as well.

Come out this Saturday and have another awesome time with your SG friends and family, We have been having a lot people come out the past couple weeks so id like to see the same this week. Thank you to everyone who shows up to these events and makes them such a great time, love enjoying a Saturday night with all of you awesome people!!

Where?

Jailbreak - 70.42.74.162:27017

When?

Saturday 12/1 6pm EST

• Like 8
Edited by Grateful

I know we did this event only 3 weeks ago but it went amazing. I was gonna take a break this weekend because me and @WavY are planing an awesome event next Saturday, with awesome prizes stay posted for next weeks event with cash prizes!

• Like 1

This event is today boys, JB is in a time of need we need everyone willing to help to come out and support us. With this sudden loss of All Ts and Dom we need anyone willing to help to do so. Please come support me and Wavy In getting the server full.

Please and thank you guys !

• Like 1
Edited by Grateful

• Content Count:  2162

Awesome Turn out guys thank you to Everyone who showed up we had over 40 people for over an hour and a half. It was an amazing time big s/o to @Cept For Her for being there for us in our time of need!!!

Glad i could help out and actually used the plugin correctly lol. Hopefully JB can continue on its great path and have people who care as much as the previous ATs did.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread