? servers

? players online

Nades

• Content Count:  257

Hey Guys,

I was thinking nades are often used in jailbreak by terrorists. It is a potential threat to CTs and there is nothing they can do about it unless the CT tell the T to throw it AWAY from the CTs. This is just a thought, but maybe we can giving warning shots if a T has a nade out? Just a thought, and not a huge problem.

Edited by Fieldz

• Content Count:  1381

T's looking to rebel will go near toilets or whatever to try and pick up a gun, which is way more useful, but they end up with a nade. Unlike the pistols, they can't drop the grenades without throwing them, and the current rule is that if you are seen throwing a grenade near/at a ct you are kos (atleast I'm pretty sure it is). There's no way for the T to avoid being shot if they accidentally pick up a grenade, which would be super unfair to them if they want to actually play a round.

• Content Count:  2681

The current rule: • CTs are allowed to kill a T for throwing a grenade at them if there was a reasonable attempt to harm or kill the CT. The same applies for when a T is chasing a CT and knifing at him.

I feel like this isnt really a problem currently. I have seen some issues but I and other admins/regs have solved and given advice to help stop them from being killed/damaged by a grenade. I would usually tell the T to bomb rush bottom of cell stairs and throw a grenade in a cell; the head back to where his/her teammates are.

The reason I think that giving a warning shot for having a grenade out shouldn't be kosable is simply because it hasn't done harm, if they throw the grenade at you or you see them throw it at another CT kos/kill them.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  35

T's looking to rebel will go near toilets or whatever to try and pick up a gun, which is way more useful, but they end up with a nade. Unlike the pistols, they can't drop the grenades without throwing them, and the current rule is that if you are seen throwing a grenade near/at a ct you are kos (atleast I'm pretty sure it is). There's no way for the T to avoid being shot if they accidentally pick up a grenade, which would be super unfair to them if they want to actually play a round.

I'm pretty sure he was saying a warning shot if they have the grenade out and equipped (and therefore can potentially toss it at any moment), not just for picking up/having a grenade on their belt.

Reply to Thread