? servers

? players online

Warning Shots

• Content Count:  3294

I've played SG Jailbreak for almost two months now but have the lingering question, do you have to say what you're warning shotting someone for. For example a CT says as fo, "all t's when cells doors open face the back of your cell and freeze". Since this order is very similar to another order saying the same thing instead saying take a step out, the t takes a step out. Then the T is warning shot, but he doesn't know what for because no one has said what for. Then he is killed for not listening to the order. While this situation doesn't happen a lot because most ct's are nice enough to say what for, having the rule not require them to say is pretty unfair. I think we should definately change this rule because sometimes people are cut off or their mics dont work etc. Let's atleast start a discussion over this.

Edited by Will.

• Content Count:  930

First of all to answer your question you do not have to tell the T what you warning shot them for. If a T disobeys or is delaying it is warning shotable, if an order is given such as your example your job as a T is to know what the order is. Some times confusing orders are given but your role in the game of Jailbreak is to listen if you take one step of when you are just supposed to be frozen and looking back at your cell, you deserve a warning shot.

I personally do not like when CTs use the order you are talking about but that is the game mode if you don’t know the Oder just as for a repeat if they do not repeat look at what your fellow Ts are doing.

I am sorry you feel like things can get confusing sometimes but just listen to the orders as best as possible and you will be okay.

• Content Count:  1438

Hi there! I did a little bit of digging and found a topic pretty similar to yours here.

The reason why you're giving someone a warning shot is mostly implied, i.e, they're disobeying/not listening to the order. I personally don't think that this is unfair, because people should be listening to the CTs the best that they can. There have been a few things put in place recently that help others hear/see orders, like !fo, markers, etc. I'm pretty sure if there's someone who doesn't have a working mic and still takes first order, their order will pop up in the center of the screen. There does tend to be an issue with people talking over each other and giving conflicting orders which causes listening to each other a bit more difficult, so I do agree with you on that to an extent. Most of the time CTs will and do repeat their orders, so it's best to listen closely so that you're following the orders correctly. If you're having any issues on the server, certainly let us know and we'll do the best that we can to help.

i'm at work so i'm editing this as i think ok

Edited by Charliere

Reply to Thread